Timeclock....

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Anybody notice that we CONSTANTLY had less then 5 seconds on the clock play after play? It seemed that they were starting that clock just a little bit early. It was nearly play after play that the play clock in red showed up. I've never seen that with this club as often as tonight....maybe the time keeper was cold and just wanted out of there?

ejthedj

Reaction score
we always do this. it makes us seem disorganized and maybe predictable

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
It's designed that way so that the blitzers can be identified before each play, according to the guys on the post game show.

I think it will get better as Tony gets back in game shape.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
No biggie. Romo always gets good looks. The line needs it's reads. WRs and RBs as well. But it does concern me at times.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Dallas is always up against the clock and I don't like it. There are times when Romo was barking to hurry up because there was little time on the clock. They need to speed up the entire tempo including Garrett getting the play call to Romo, Romo getting the play called in the huddle and everyone getting lined up. They always seem lackadaisical when lining up. It is a small thing, but a lot of little things add up.