Tired of so many so called fans celebrate after a Cowboys loss

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've never seen so many losers and quitters in one place since boot camp. There they were fortunately able to cut those losers and send them packing back home to their mommies.

Here, we have to put up with it. And they're everywhere and increasing daily in the numbers. You don't even have to read the threads to see the gloating and the hate over certain players. It's right there in the thread title. This place is full of low life losers who wouldn't make it one day in a fire fight. They quit at the drop of a hat. They give up at the first sign of adversity.

I've tried to put up with it and ignore it but you just can't. It's rampant. There are some great posters here as well. Some really, really great posters. But this place has been overrun by the low life's. The mods tolerate everyone so I don't blame them. They're trying their best. Coming here everyday and seeing all the negativity is just not good for me anymore. It's sad, and depressing.

So I'll be going on vacation for a long time maybe forever. Need to cleanse the soul.

Rockport

Hardline

Reaction score
I've never seen so many losers and quitters in one place since boot camp. There they were fortunately able to cut those losers and send them packing back home to their mommies.

Here, we have to put up with it. And they're everywhere and increasing daily in the numbers. You don't even have to read the threads to see the gloating and the hate over certain players. It's right there in the thread title. This place is full of low life losers who wouldn't make it one day in a fire fight. They quit at the drop of a hat. They give up at the first sign of adversity.

I've tried to put up with it and ignore it but you just can't. It's rampant. There are some great posters here as well. Some really, really great posters. But this place has been overrun by the low life's. The mods tolerate everyone so I don't blame them. They're trying their best. Coming here everyday and seeing all the negativity is just not good for me anymore. It's sad, and depressing.

So I'll be going on vacation for a long time maybe forever. Need to cleanse the soul.

Rockport
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
This isn't an airport. You don't have to announce you're departure.

This is what you call addition by subtraction.

Blake

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

Rockport
When good men fail to act, who wins?

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Rockport
We were all aboard until we were forced to watch Prescot struggle every week because he's not smart enough or fast enough with his reads to take the passing game to the next level. Hell, teams are now daring him to throw the ball with their single coverages and he still won't throw a pass longer than 10 yds. The DCs in the league have him scared sh^tless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dcstar

Reaction score
Hang around. I enjoy your posts as I do most posts.

It's a game...which I realize...which is why I don't take it to seriously.

Hope you stick around but if you leave...good luck

Go Cowboys!

strollinruss

Reaction score
We were all aboard until we were forced to watch Prescot struggle every week because he's not smart enough or fast enough with his reads to take the passing game to the next level. Hell, teams are now daring him to throw the ball with their single coverages and he still won't throw a pass longer than 10 yds. The DCs in the league have him scared sh^tless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone who actually sees the facts

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Lucky he is not here to see all the crying about playing Jimmy G.

He would be like

dying-heartattack.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
Hopefully, his “Ultimate Legion of Fans” money will be refunded on a pro rated basis…..the site doesn’t want any dissatisfied customers

shabazz

Reaction score
……and all this drama over just one player…….I bet he doesn’t miss one second of sleep since you’re gone