Titans Game is ready for download

lexluthor00

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everybody know that the Cowboys v Titans game has been posted for download at TenYardTorrents.

http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/index.php

You will have to register to even see the NFL torrents list. I watched the game on SopCast but it skipped alot and I missed some good stuff.

Enjoy! Can't wait until next week

Reaction score
Okay, I'm new to this bitTorrent stuff and could use some pointers,,,

are some bitTorrent programs better than others? Currently I've downloaded a bitTorrent program from bittorent.com and installed it,,, my Norton AV wasn't too happy about the software(**HIGH RISK**), are there any things I should watch out for or preventative measures I should take?

thanks~

TrIpLeTs06

Reaction score
how long do games usually take to download, cuz ive been downloading the game for about 12 hours, and its been at 98.8 percent for about 6 hours. lol. so all in all, its been about 18 hours.

TEK2000

Reaction score
TrIpLeTs06;1069141 said:
how long do games usually take to download, cuz ive been downloading the game for about 12 hours, and its been at 98.8 percent for about 6 hours. lol. so all in all, its been about 18 hours.

It all depends on your download speed... look for your download speed (in kb/s). If you're upwards of 40kb/s or faster you're doing pretty good in my experience.