TJ Bass and Brock Hoffman stepped up vs Commanders

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
I went from worried to impressed. We may have some talented back up interior offensive lineman. Let's keep stacking OL like them. Time to focus on center and tackle as well.

chagus

Reaction score
Well, it was the Commanders. Still it's better than looking bad or even average against them. I'm glad they got the reps. Always a good thing.
2 UDFAs coming in and playing well against any NFL defense is a good thing, always. Great pickup for the Cowboys.

Gambit

Reaction score
I went from worried to impressed. We may have some talented back up interior offensive lineman. Let's keep stacking OL like them. Time to focus on center and tackle as well.
I'm actually a little excited about prospects.
Hoffman can play center
Richards has shown flashes at Tackle
Waletzko who I'm personally out on, but team seems to love may be serviceable backup tackle

quickccc

Reaction score
Well, it was the Commanders. Still it's better than looking bad or even average against them. I'm glad they got the reps. Always a good thing.

I knew Jon Allen was out, .. Did Daron Payne play in the game?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I knew Jon Allen was out, .. Did Daron Payne play in the game?
Payne did play.
In any case good reps for both and they showed they can contribute in NFL , especially Hoffman was pushing our RBs at GL to get extra yards, that attitude is missing from established starters