TNew

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Yeah, he got turned around on a running play and was trampled by his own guy and hurt his back. He then went back into the game while being hurt and missed a tackle, which was his worst play all season long.
Rich.........

He was trampled by Ladell Betts, not his own guy. Nice try.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
You know, this whole dilemna could be solved by asking if any Washington fans would trade Springs for Newman.
They would. Faster than you can say "Deion".

And as far as 2 years ago, I was at FedEx field when Tnew picked of the Ramsey 3 times in one game in his rookie season.
hmmm....

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
Gamebreaker said:
He was trampled by Ladell Betts, not his own guy. Nice try.

Does it matter?? his back was still turned and he left with a concussion and came back in.

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
If anyone did any research or watch film it is easy to see that TNew is a better corner. The only reason people think Springs is better is due to the exposure he gets on ESPN and other networks. Newman never gets exposure because he doesnt have great stats because QB's never threw his way because his men were so well covered. He didnt give up ANY td's all year, thats amazing.
Springs is a good player but TNew is better.
anyway if u need more proof, look and see what an analyst that actuallys researches the players has to say about newman...http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/01/06/defensive/2.html

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
Springs is one of the few elite CBs in the league, don't be mad

He isnt even top 10 :rolleyes:

Hell, he wouldnt even START for Dallas

McCalister
Bailey
Newman
Henry
Surtain
Law
Clements
Bly
Rolle
Woodson
Hall
Trufant

All better than Springs

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Art is always fun.

art said:
I didn't even START the thread. That's how pathetic our friends over there are. Apparently they find it an affront to their very nature a Commander fan on the official Commanders team message board might write up an opinion. I don't believe I've ever made a comment on any individual's comment from any other message board. Again, signs of victory in the conversational arts.

He has done it plenty of times, that or he has a short memory which is possible. Heck I recall some things where he not only talked about individuals on his board but he decided to talk further by coming to the old board... he had between 100-150 posts on the old cowboyszone board.