TO and his visor

rkhaze

Reaction score
Does anyone know why TO decided to wear a visor all of a sudden? I noticed it first in the Commanders game and saw again he was wearing it yesterday. The only reason that comes to my is that RW11 always wore one and he some how convinced TO to wear one also for some reason?

jusdre

Reaction score
probably doesn't want to get poked in the eye.........or Roy E. told him it looks cool

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
He was probably afraid Hall would spit in his face last week, and decided he liked it...or something.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
hendog;2440761 said:
I think he can probably see his reflection in it.

thats pretty freaken funny right there.

those visors do look cool tho', specially LT's. dark visor.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I was actually wondering why all the sudden he was wearing one. I noticed Bennett wears one too so now we've got three guys running around out there with visors.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
he thought it would make him catch the ball as good as Roy11.........:leave:

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Are we sure a prescription might not have been fitted for him? Maybe it's TO's eye-sight that's been losing a step.. The dropped passes have become more of an exclamation in the last couple of years. And even though he had a few yesterday, it seemed like he was pulling/watching the ball in more on the catches he did make.

sacase

Reaction score
I think it is because now teams want to jam him at the line so it protects him from getting a finger in the eye.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
tomson75;2440723 said:
He was probably afraid Hall would spit in his face last week, and decided he liked it...or something.

That's what I thought last week, but I guess he thinks it looks cool so he's sticking with it. It does look good gotta love the visors.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
sacase;2440864 said:
I think it is because now teams want to jam him at the line so it protects him from getting a finger in the eye.

You don't think he'd gotten press coverage, and jammed, at the line in his career before this year?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
TheCount;2440986 said:
haha yeah, he should wear a dark tinted one too.

Hell yeah...and Pauluescu or whatever his name is should wear the same facemask as Canty...and a neck roll!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2440822 said:
I was actually wondering why all the sudden he was wearing one. I noticed Bennett wears one too so now we've got three guys running around out there with visors.

Choice has one too.