TO and the Star

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
So I'm watching NFLN and they had Mooch on there talking about TO and the star incident.

I still have not forgiven TO for that. He is a Cowboys player and I support him, but that memory will stay with me.

The man is not, and never will be, a true Cowboy. Call me what you want, but to me, he is just on the team. He's not a Cowboy (if that makes any sense) He will go into the Hall as a 49er.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2507553 said:
So I'm watching NFLN and they had Mooch on there talking about TO and the star incident.

I still have not forgiven TO for that. He is a Cowboys player and I support him, but that memory will stay with me.

The man is not, and never will be, a true Cowboy. Call me what you want, but to me, he is just on the team. He's not a Cowboy (if that makes any sense) He will go into the Hall as a 49er.

I speak for a lot of people when I say......"meh".

The Panch

Reaction score
1. You cant go into the HOF as a player, so no.

2. I too only view him as a hired gun, but I could care less about what he did to the star. This is a business. Tradition means nothing in this era.

the big 88

Reaction score

Not if he wins a superbowl with the cowboys this year!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I can respect someone who doesn't like TO for that reason but it doesn't need to be brought up everytime it pops up in someones head.

Im sure if TO had it his way he would've been a Cowboy his entire career.

He fights hard for us so I cheer hard for him.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score

Get your panties unwadded...

Players do not go into Hall representing teams like in baseball. You're worked up over nothing.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
the big 88;2507567 said:
Not if he wins a superbowl with the cowboys this year!!

If he can help us go to the promise land i dont have a problem with it...

ive always liked TO in a Fan standpoint i understand how he acts.. just give him the ball and things happen..we all know that

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
fdh.jpg

Just let it go....

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Most people look back on that incident in a negative light, while I look back on it and kind of get choked up. I'll always have the memory of Emmitt running out to reclaim the star and then Teague trying to defend it. If he had taken Owens head off, I'm sure there would be more people thinking back on that incident with pride than anger, the fact that he barely tackled him lessened the moment.

kmd24

Reaction score
I expect that if he manages to score, he might make some symbolic tribute to the star given the circumstances. Hopefully it's late in the game so the penalty won't matter...