TO happy with Wade Phillips as coach?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
LINK

dallascowboys.com said:
Apparently, Phillips didn't just talk to coaches over the weekend. According to a story in The Dallas Morning News, Phillips received a call from Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens.

Another interesting tidbit.

dallascowboys.com said:
While it was initially reported that Jason Garrett would be named offensive coordinator if he was not picked as the next head coach, both Phillips and owner Jerry Jones have not announced Garrett's official role.

Both said last week Garrett would have a major role in running the offense, but that he would also work closely with Tony Sparano, who served as assistant head coach and running game coordinator last year, along with coaching the offensive line.

However, Phillips still has to hire coaches for the running backs, wide receivers and possibly even quarterbacks, although Garrett could end up with that role, depending on his overall title.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
It's nice to know our coaching search was dependant on if TO likes them or not. :rolleyes:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Can we just make 1 sticky thread that has to do with TO and throw all these threads into it?

1fisher

Reaction score
smarta5150;1376298 said:
Can we just make 1 sticky thread that has to do with TO and throw all these threads into it?

............OR, just stop posting in them and they will shrivel up and die!:laugh2:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1376282 said:
It's nice to know our coaching search was dependant on if TO likes them or not. :rolleyes:

The search was over. They talked after WP was in Dallas and had met with the media.

It would be good if other players got in touch with Phillips as well, what with the family theme hopefully taking roots at VR.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
smarta5150;1376298 said:

1fisher;1376306 said:
............OR, just stop posting in them and they will shrivel up and die!:laugh2:

Personally I don't care much for the TO threads either, but obviously the subject was a retorical question and I found it's subject matter interesting and very relevant to the situation at hand.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
1fisher;1376306 said:

impossible, I'm not the only sap posting in the TO threads.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
smarta5150;1376298 said:

Someone will bring up his name no matter what the subject or thread topic is.;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1376314 said:
Someone will bring up his name no matter what the subject or thread topic is.;)

If you are cracking on me, I take back my condolences I gave you on the WV loss to Louisville! :D

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
T.O...blah blah blah...here?....blah blah blah, not here?......blah blah blah...
enough already.....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm glad the 2 men talked and hope it can lead to a great relationship

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
nyc;1376321 said:
If you are cracking on me, I take back my condolences I gave you on the WV loss to Louisville! :D

:laugh2:

No, I wasn't cracking on you, I wasn't cracking anyone, ... or better said, I was cracking on all of us.

I think a lot of us are guilty of bringing Owens name up in threads.