TO is not the problem..but he will be..

romo4pres

Reaction score
TO had a great game today and we still lost. Its out of character for him to take that lightly. I've sobered up some now so please dont flame me.
I am not a TO hater...in fact hes always been one of my favorite players on sheer humor alone (the "no comment" thing is the funniest thing on youtube)

I just have a bad feeling that hes gonna blow this week. And who knows..maybe he should.

Derinyar

Reaction score
romo4pres;1277340 said:
TO had a great game today and we still lost. Its out of character for him to take that lightly. I've sobered up some now so please dont flame me.
I am not a TO hater...in fact hes always been one of my favorite players on sheer humor alone (the "no comment" thing is the funniest thing on youtube)

I just have a bad feeling that hes gonna blow this week. And who knows..maybe he should.

Let the guy blow up some week when he doesn't put at least one catchable ball on the carpet. If you want to see yourself as one of the best WR's in the game you need to catch the catchable ball.

TexasAce

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1277344 said:
I ahve a feeling he's gonna blow......up the Seattle defense for a breakout game

Here's the thing, I actually think he should be the main part of next week's gameplan.

Look, T.O. hasn't been the player that we expected, but he's still been damn good, even with the drops.

He is the ONLY player I am certain of that loves these big games, he lives for these moments and he is the only guy that won't go into this game doubting themselves or being nervous.

Since I don't trust any of the other softies to step up and show some heart, I say design the gameplan around T.O., because he can and will deliver.

Let him make some plays early, and hopefully he'll go into full T.O. mode and get all pumped and start yelling and what not, maybe then some of our players will feed off of his emotion.

I hope he is the focal point this week.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I think we can live with the drops because he's playing basically with one hand and many other WR's would've just had the surgery and ended their season. I've been more concerned about his route running for quite some time. Whether or not that will improve next season with a year under his belt in the system is the question. One of the things I hate seeing is that too many people are blaming the wrong people and players for the decadent play of the team in December. Guys like Romo, Witten, Owens, Roy and Newman are hardly the problem. They wind up having to make plays for other player's lousy performance and eventually there's times where that will screw them up.

YAKUZA

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1277460 said:
http://www.pro-football-reference.comand many other WR's would've just had the surgery and ended their season. I've been more concerned about his route running for quite some time. Whether or not that will improve next season with a year under his belt in the system is the question. One of the things I hate seeing is that too many people are blaming the wrong people and players for the decadent play of the team in December. Guys like Romo, Witten, Owens, Roy and Newman are hardly the problem. They wind up having to make plays for other player's lousy performance and eventually there's times where that will screw them up.
YAKUZA

We've seen what he can do when he only has to catch with the uninjured hand. :D

I'm just kidding. For all I know the hand he made the one handed catch with today could have been the injured hand.

TO will make opposing defenses pay when put in position to do so. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

romo4pres

Reaction score
TexasAce;1277368 said:
Here's the thing, I actually think he should be the main part of next week's gameplan.

Look, T.O. hasn't been the player that we expected, but he's still been damn good, even with the drops.

He is the ONLY player I am certain of that loves these big games, he lives for these moments and he is the only guy that won't go into this game doubting themselves or being nervous.

Since I don't trust any of the other softies to step up and show some heart, I say design the gameplan around T.O., because he can and will deliver.

Let him make some plays early, and hopefully he'll go into full T.O. mode and get all pumped and start yelling and what not, maybe then some of our players will feed off of his emotion.

I hope he is the focal point this week.

well said. I think the entire offense should revolve around TO. If a play is not designed to go to him than it should be designed with him as a decoy. Also id like to see more short passes over the middle to him instead of just posts up the sidelines...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
romo4pres;1277514 said:
Also id like to see more short passes over the middle to him instead of just posts up the sidelines...

Yeah. It's amazing what the guy can do when given the quick slants and shallow crossing patterns. [sarcasm]I've never said that before.[/sarcasm]