TO Philly Game Celebration Dance

pjt

Reaction score
I want TO to do this celebration after scoring this week... After scoring a touchdown, you know how in Philly, Owens would sometimes flap his arms like eagle's wings and the fans would just go crazy. I say he does the same thing this week, but have Glenn or someone else on the team pretend to pull out a shotgun and shoot the "eagle". I think it would be pretty funny to watch. I really wanted him to do it in Philly, but he didn't get a wiff of the endzone that week anyway. What do you guys think?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
pjt;1250729 said:
I want TO to do this celebration after scoring this week... After scoring a touchdown, you know how in Philly, Owens would sometimes flap his arms like eagle's wings and the fans would just go crazy. I say he does the same thing this week, but have Glenn or someone else on the team pretend to pull out a shotgun and shoot the "eagle". I think it would be pretty funny to watch. I really wanted him to do it in Philly, but he didn't get a wiff of the endzone that week anyway. What do you guys think?
than T.O. will be taken to court by PETA

superpunk

Reaction score
I was just thinking to myself, "Self, where in the hell is this week's 'What will TO's celebration be?' thread?"

Then I told myself to go eat barf.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1250738 said:
I was just thinking to myself, "Self, where in the hell is this week's 'What will TO's celebration be?' thread?"

Then I told myself to go eat barf.
I was just thinking the same thing.

It's a dangerous thing when we begin to think alike. :p:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I personally want to see the McNabb moonwalk. That would be hilarious.

SacredStar

Reaction score
We talked about this the first game in Philly and the Eagles made sure TO would not have a reason to celebrate.

I bet they do they same.....focus on TO not hurting them.

Aikbach

Reaction score
He should do the sprinkler in honor of his spitting fiasco.

followthestar

Reaction score
he should either do his best Dick Cheney imitation, and pretend to be hunting quail, emptying a shotgun at an imaginary Eagle, or...

i would love to see him just spit on the ground!!!!! there can't be a penalty for just spitting on the ground, can there...???