To the fortunate Cowboy fans...

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
For any of you Zoner's that are able to go to the game at Texas Stadium, Monday night, don't forget that Gibbs thinks all Cowboy fans are "ugly"!

So, when you take your seat, remind and pass it on to the person on your right or left that that Gibbs thinks they are "ugly"...and...tell them to pass it on to the next person! I want the whole freaking stadium to remember this...and I want them to remind Gibbs and the Mighty Commanders, just how "ugly" we can really be!! I want the crowd to be Eagle Ugly (now, that is UGLY)!! :mad:

Pass this message on to any Cowboy fan you know!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:star:

ghst187

Reaction score
and yes...PLEASE BE ROWDY, not the mascot "Rowdy" but loud and spirited rowdy.
and please police yourself and other Cowboy fans from any maliciousness against foreskin fans. We Cowboy fans want to show class and separate ourselves from the fans of most of the other NFL teams. We don't want to stoop the level of foreskin fans or the philthy fans where its flat out unsafe to root for the other team. Its only a game people!

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
and yes...PLEASE BE ROWDY, not the mascot "Rowdy" but loud and spirited rowdy.
and please police yourself and other Cowboy fans from any maliciousness against foreskin fans. We Cowboy fans want to show class and separate ourselves from the fans of most of the other NFL teams. We don't want to stoop the level of foreskin fans or the philthy fans where its flat out unsafe to root for the other team. Its only a game people!

Good point......BUT still be UGLY!!!

Infact let's take it a step further...everyone get cut outs of Gibbs and put them on their faces....then he will know what UGLY really is. :lmao2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Someone needs to hold up a sign saying:

The only thing Ugly in Texas stadium today are the Washington Commanders.

Or something like that.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Rack said:
Someone needs to hold up a sign saying:

The only thing Ugly in Texas stadium today are the Washington Commanders.

Or something like that.

Or start a chant...U....G....L....Y....you UGLY....yeah you UGLY.

Wow...I just reverted back to Kindergarten...hehe

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Texas stadium should make the cutouts of gibbs and pass them out at the entrance. Jerry can afford whatever it takes. Regardless, Its time to get UGLY and freakin loud!!!

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Man I would love to be at this game....I will be at the Whiners game the following week...can't wait! Then again in Seattle....two times this year...I guess that's what I get for living on the west coast....

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I want to read some detailed accounts of what is was like being at the ROH ceremony, you lucky ducks.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:

Or have our cheerleaders do that cheer from the movie Wildcats...

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly! Yeah yeah, you ugly!

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
For any of you Zoner's that are able to go to the game at Texas Stadium, Monday night, don't forget that Gibbs thinks all Cowboy fans are "ugly"!

Now MKyle, give the guy a break. He was making a comment after signing you an autograph, then later apologized.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
jackrussell said:
Now MKyle, give the guy a break. He was making a comment after signing you an autograph, then later apologized.

Hounddog, if I could get my hands around your neck...!! Better yet...if I could get my hands on you...you would never have puppies again!! :mad:

I'll get you some day...(besides, I am one handsome dude...no matter what Gibbs thinks)!! And, so are the rest of my Cowboy brethern...

Now, get UGLY at Texas Stadium! I want Gibbs to regret ever saying that! If I were so lucky to be at that game...I would show Gibbs a picture of you, Hounddog! Now, that is....U G L Y !!!!!

:starspin

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
Good point......BUT still be UGLY!!!

Infact let's take it a step further...everyone get cut outs of Gibbs and put them on their faces....then he will know what UGLY really is. :lmao2:
that is an idea can u imagine Gibbs face picture all over

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Let's turn this thing into the Cowboys Firm....European "Football" style. Wrong jersey in the wrong bar, we beat you up. We win the game, we beat you up after wards. We lose, we still beat you up...cuz even if you beat us on the field, we beat you off it. Here's the chants.."You're **** and you know you are" (sung to the tune of "Go West" by the Pet Shop Boys), One person yell "whats the matter with ______", all respond, "He's a wanker!!!", "One Julius Jones, there's only one Julius Jones". "Glory Glory Dallas Cowboys (to the tune of "i've been working on the railroad"... Sorry, my time spent in England at West Ham's Upton Park have turned me into a unsportsman like fan.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:

That would actually be REALLY funny, toward the end of the game... bet ya it would make SportsCenter...

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
That would actually be REALLY funny, toward the end of the game... bet ya it would make SportsCenter...

But, in order for it to work, all fans that go to the game need to know about it, and pass it on! I dispise the Commanders... :mad:

:starspin

Jay

Reaction score
For those going to the game, make sure you make NOISE and make sure you make people sitting near you MAKE NOISE as well. NOISE NOISE NOISE.

Commanders on offense = LOTS OF NOISE
Cowboys on Offense = shhh