To the NFL: We coming

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
At kickoff Sunday I was thinking we could take the Egirls.
By halftime I steadied myself for the coming beating to come.

Look, we are on the ascent. The E girls on the descent. The E girls day has passed.
Only one team stands in the way; the 49ers suddenly don't look invincible anymore.
We coming!

plasticman

Reaction score
For 27 seasons Cowboy fans have been yelling, "We are coming!"

Every time it has been premature. That has a way of destroying your confidence. Now, each season we think we can but there is that doubt in the back of the mind that can grow and ruin the possibility of a really memorable experience.

In game situations when it is time to show the world what is inside, the doubt creates very embarrassing situations. They try to minimize the disappointment with excuses but we have heard them all. Real players don't need excuses!

Real players perform no matter the circumstances. They know what it takes to please the fans.

Anyway, I need to take a break. I need to go lower my thermostat, it's getting really hot in here.

CWR

Reaction score

Look, we are on the ascent. The E girls on the descent. The E girls day has passed.
Only one team stands in the way; the 49ers suddenly don't look invincible anymore.
We coming!
Man I told a lot of people we'd win decisively. The first game allowed them farm too many lucky breaks. Then look at our point differentials. We are a much better playing team and it's showed. They might not be done shating the bed either. Love it.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Me thinks it's better when you don't have to announce you coming... They feel your breath down their necks. Better to kick the dammm door in and not even announce you coming, like a SWAT Team. Don't have to ring the dammm doorbell.

Eddie

Reaction score

We coming!
The C-Hoks will send the Iggles into a death spiral. Tommy Cutlets will finish them off. Gonna be the greatest crash landings in NFL history.

The law of averages and central tendency will always come out. The Iggles won 8 games by single digits. That's come to an end. The Cowboys have won 8 games by 20+ points.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The C-Hoks will send the Iggles into a death spiral. Tommy Cutlets will finish them off. Gonna be the greatest crash landings in NFL history.

The law of averages and central tendency will always come out. The Iggles won 8 games by single digits. That's come to an end. The Cowboys have won 8 games by 20+ points.
We all need to get behind Tommy Cutlets. Has a chance to beat the E-Girls twice. Our savior.