To those who...

Parche

Reaction score
Start claiming to cut someone, to start ripping off players or coaches for today´s game, please don´t come back when we win our two remaining games and stand proud on top of the NFC.. Just dont come back, this are the 12-2 DALLAS COWBOYS, you know?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Parche;1838079 said:
Start claiming to cut someone, to start ripping off players or coaches for today´s game, please don´t come back when we win our two remaining games and stand proud on top of the NFC.. Just dont come back, this are the 12-2 DALLAS COWBOYS, you know?

Am I happy with our over-all record? Sure.

Can I not say ANYTHING about the lack of running today? In such a close game? With Romo's thumb?

Is that what you are saying?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Jimz31;1838184 said:

Can I not say ANYTHING about the lack of running today? In such a close game? With Romo's thumb?

you can but now people are stretching saying we have had 10 bad quarters in a row, that we won't win in Carolina, etc.

Christ, we pounded the Packers and their fans were saying, we are ok, we will get them again. We lose and we suck.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1838196 said:
you can but now people are stretching saying we have had 10 bad quarters in a row, that we won't win in Carolina, etc.

Christ, we pounded the Packers and their fans were saying, we are ok, we will get them again. We lose and we suck.

I don't think that we suck, however, I do question the prowess of the play-calling in today's game. There is nothing wrong in doing that.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Jimz31;1838217 said:
I don't think that we suck, however, I do question the prowess of the play-calling in today's game. There is nothing wrong in doing that.

I agree.

Case in point, we had those two pass to Owens and Witten early in the fourth to get to the 40. I thought, ok run a little get into FG range at least. But we then threw three straight incompletions. I also think Romo should have run on one of the passes as he had a chance to gain some yards.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1838250 said:
I agree.

Case in point, we had those two pass to Owens and Witten early in the fourth to get to the 40. I thought, ok run a little get into FG range at least. But we then threw three straight incompletions. I also think Romo should have run on one of the passes as he had a chance to gain some yards.

I have been scratching my jead (head too) at a few of those this season. He needs to take off once in a while.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
it was on first down, the one where he missed Owens. He could have had a first down on the play had he run.

Parche

Reaction score
Jimz31;1838184 said:

You know that´s not my point, Im only saying, we are 12-2 and that´s because we did more GOOD things than BAD things, of course there are things that could have been done better (sorry for my bad english), but there are people that tend to forget why we are 12-2 and hold only on todays game to judge this Dallas Cowboys. Cmon, it was the worst game of the year, thats what it is, it is bad that it was with the eagirls, and how I hate losing to them, of course it piss me off, but I dont forget why we are 12-2 and thats what gives me confidence on what is to come.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only thing worse than a chicken little is perhaps playing your fiddle while Romo burns.

And Romo burned to the ground today.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
he's definitely fallen in love with extending plays and making big things happen downfield...its almost been like its automatic when he does that...today it didnt work

he should take off and run some...some of those incompletions today would have been positive gains...and I think he could have easily scored on that one goal to goal play, but instead he fired a bad pass

David