TO! TO! TO! TO!! Wooooo!!!

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
I woke up this morn ...and I AM FIRED UP!!!
I want the season to start NOW!
I want Sowell as my FB - I want Carpenter at #18 -I want Vinatieri as my K and I want one more LB ...hopefully Julian Peterson....

It's about Gamechangers people...that's what we've lacked...now we've got the biggest Gamebreaker there is on Offense and possibly a Rising Star Game Changer on D - DeMarcus Ware...

Woooooo!!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
I want Sowell as my FB - I want Carpenter at #18 -I want Vinatieri as my K and I want one more LB ...hopefully Julian Peterson....

It's about Gamechangers people...that's what we've lacked...now we've got the biggest Gamebreaker there is on Offense and possibly a Rising Star Game Changer on D - DeMarcus Ware...

Woooooo!!!

Careful, son, if you splooge all over your keyboard you'll be weeks gettin' the keys unstuck...

fortdick

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Careful, son, if you splooge all over your keyboard you'll be weeks gettin' the keys unstuck...

ROFLMAO! That picture in my head is just disgusting!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
silverbear said:

So you've been told anyway......
icon12.gif

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Woooooo!!!

GO-DALLAS-COWBOYS!

http://www.********.com/sports/terrellowensasgreenlantern.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
fortdick said:
ROFLMAO! That picture in my head is just disgusting!
Get your mind out of the gutter so mine will float by and catch up to Silverbear's.

:grin:

ndanger

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Dang it man! That was the funniest reply I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
I can see the Eagles shaking in fright of TO playing them twice a year! It's their worst nightmare.:iggles:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear said:
You sound like you know this first......wait for it....hand :D

fortdick

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
You sound like you know this first......wait for it....hand :D

That is it, the image will be stuck in my head all day! UUGGHH!

:laugh2:

NorTex

Reaction score
Why would you want Peterson and Carpenter. Are you gonna use one of them as depth?

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Eagles, Commanders, Giants, beware! TO is gonna tear you up!:suxskins: :suxjints: :suxiggle:

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
If you're gonna be a - why not go to the ESPN boards...they love like yourself.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
calcbfan1 said:
Why would you want Peterson and Carpenter. Are you gonna use one of them as depth?
Carpenter won't be ready right away - depth is always good.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
If you're gonna be a - why not go to the ESPN boards...they love like yourself.

Hey lighten up. SB was just having fun. He's a class guy and messing around. I am sure he didn't mean to offend you.

And BTW, I share your enthusiasm about the 'Boys. But my keyboard is not messed up. :)