To tu fans

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
comeandtakeit2.jpg

:)

lzppjb

Reaction score
Texas owns the all-time series at Kyle Field. We've come and taken it more than a few times.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
That would be Texas' luck to go and lose to A&M.

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Been there, done that, took a picture on your "sacred grass."

BTW, the last time Texas played in Kyle, the Longhorns rolled A&M to the tune of 46-15. Is there anyway that y'all might be able to stay within 30 points of us this year? You know because I don't want our guys to get rusty before the Big 12 Championship Game.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Been there, done that, took a picture on your "sacred grass."

BTW, the last time Texas played in Kyle, the Longhorns rolled A&M to the tune of 46-15. Is there anyway that y'all might be able to stay within 30 points of us this year? You know because I don't want our guys to get rusty before the Big 12 Championship Game.

While our record doesnt show it, this team has ten times the amount of talent the 2003 squad had. The second half of the OU game showed how we can play really well at times. If we can just put a whole game together like that, we have a chance.

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
While our record doesnt show it, this team has ten times the amount of talent the 2003 squad had. The second half of the OU game showed how we can play really well at times. If we can just put a whole game together like that, we have a chance.
What's the status on McNeal? Will he be ready by T+1 or are you going to Start the young pup?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
What's the status on McNeal? Will he be ready by T+1 or are you going to Start the young pup?

If McNeal is ready I'd be shocked, but that may not necessarily be a bad thing. Stephen McGee was the 3rd best HS QB in the nation 2 years ago, and doesnt turn the ball over hardly at all. The way he played yesterday, I'm not worried about him starting.

I'm worried about our 117th ranked pass defense

lzppjb

Reaction score
The second half of the OU game showed how we can play really well at times. If we can just put a whole game together like that, we have a chance.

I talked to my aggie friend and he said the comeback was all rushing and options. He said McGee didn't complete a pass. I'm guessing that's because his playbook didn't include a lot of passing plays. But Texas won't allow him to run it up and down the field. He'll have to attempt some passes to be remotely successful.

Texas now averages 50 points a game. Most of that has been scored in the first 3 quarters of games. Scary.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I told my wife to get her shopping done at Post Oak Mall before all the loser crying aggies leave Kyle Field in droves before the start of the fourth quarter.

lzppjb

Reaction score
I finally looked up the numbers...

Kyle opened in 1927. Since then, Texas owns the series record at Kyle 21-17-1.