TO vs. eagles

superstarfan

Reaction score
I hope TO and the rest of the boys roll over the eagles this weekend! Nothing would bring me greater joy than watching TO have the game of his life against them!!!

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I always fear someone will give him a cheap shot against the Eagles.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
superstarfan;1735271 said:
I hope TO and the rest of the boys roll over the eagles this weekend! Nothing would bring me greater joy than watching TO have the game of his life against them!!!

I hope that talk does not happen this time around like last year. This is not TO vs Philly it is the Dallas Cowboys vs Philly and we don't need to force anything to TO just let it happen in the course of the game. If he gets 1 catch and we win that is all that matters.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1735288 said:
I hope that talk does not happen this time around like last year. This is not TO vs Philly it is the Dallas Cowboys vs Philly and we don't need to force anything to TO just let it happen in the course of the game. If he gets 1 catch and we win that is all that matters.
:hammer:

Jay-D

Reaction score
I'll tell ya who is gonna have a big game against Philly.....and that's Marion The Barbarian.

He's gonna rough the Eagles up till they love us......then he's gonna go out the door and never call them back.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I see a HUGE day for TO, he knows their secondary well and knows he can BURN them bad. HUGE day for TO. I can't wait!!!!

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
I don't care who lights up the Eagles as long as I wake up on Monday morning and see this in the paper

Dallas-7-1
Giants-6-2

Eagles-3-5

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here as much as the rest of us.

It is time for us to stick it to Philly once and for all. Put the nail in their coffin. I hope to see lots of traumatized Philly fans come Sunday night.

jgboys1

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1735440 said:
I don't care who lights up the Eagles as long as I wake up on Monday morning and see this in the paper

Dallas-7-1
Giants-6-2

Eagles-3-5
That would be a thing of beauty.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
don't hold your breath

superstarfan

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1735534 said:
:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here as much as the rest of us.

It is time for us to stick it to Philly once and for all. Put the nail in their coffin. I hope to see lots of traumatized Philly fans come Sunday night.
Thank you! I think I will!! I just love finding people that love the Cowboys as much as I do!!!

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
I hope we run up the score...LOL I would love to hear what the media would say about that. Then it would be classless.