TO Vs Skins WR's

DallasInDC

Reaction score
TO has almost single-handedly outperformed the entire skins receiving corp this year. :lmao2:

TO:
Rec Yds TDs yd/rec
50 855 9 17.1

Skins (Moss+ARE+LLoyd+Caldwell+McCardell+Thrash)
Rec Yds TD yd/rec
74 1034 3 14.0

I suspect that after next week he will be much closer on rec and yds. ;)

:suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Skins' secondary is the best part of their defense, they are the only team to hold GB under 200 yards passing. It'll be a great test. Though I do think Romo will be superb.

dallasfan

Reaction score
DallasInDC;1759287 said:
TO has almost single-handedly outperformed the entire skins receiving corp this year. :lmao2:

TO:
Rec Yds TDs yd/rec
50 855 9 17.1

Skins (Moss+ARE+LLoyd+Caldwell+McCardell)
Rec Yds TD yd/rec
74 1034 3 14.0

I suspect that after next week he will be much closer on rec and yds. ;)

:suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins:

if you combine their 6 sucky WRs (you forgot Thrash), you get 1 decent WR :lmao2:

Mansta54

Reaction score
air0208;1759301 said:
Skins' secondary is the best part of their defense, they are the only team to hold GB under 200 yards passing. It'll be a great test. Though I do think Romo will be superb.

Wrong, their secondary stinks, especially their corners. Rogers is gone, Smuut is hurt with a hammy but he sucks any way, and the rest of their reserve CB's are terrible.. By the way they get no pass rush from their front 4.. We may hang 40pts on them...

Bizwah

Reaction score
air0208;1759301 said:

I agree, but Taylor may be out.

Even if he's in, I think we can pass on the Skins. Our OL is better than GBs, our WRs/TEs are better, and we have a better running game.

I think we should be able to move the ball.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
dallasfan;1759309 said:
if you combine their 6 sucky WRs (you forgot Thrash), you get 1 decent WR :lmao2:

I did include Thrash's stats in the total. Just forgot to list his name. :eek:: The stats are current as of today.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Mansta54;1759327 said:
Wrong, their secondary stinks, especially their corners. Rogers is gone, Smuut is hurt with a hammy but he sucks any way, and the rest of their reserve CB's are terrible.. By the way they get no pass rush from their front 4.. We may hang 40pts on them...

I have to agree with you here. Springs is still playing well and Landry is looking pretty good. But with Rogers out, Smoot gimpy and Talyor most likely out next week. I see Romo having a big day.

I would love to see us get a big lead early and force the skins to get away from the run and put the game on JC shoulders. Our D will have a field day if they are forced to pass (as long as we can control cooley).

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah;1759329 said:
I agree, but Taylor may be out.

Even if he's in, I think we can pass on the Skins. Our OL is better than GBs, our WRs/TEs are better, and we have a better running game.

I think we should be able to move the ball.

it's funny the difference some of the homers on ES think Taylor's presence is going to make in this game

they think he's the difference between a 30pt blow-out loss and a win

gazmc_06

Reaction score
T.O. is having a great time now, we didn't use him much in the first few weeks but we are going to him a lot now and the results are excellent. he will show the Skins how to play WR.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1759373 said:
it's funny the difference some of the homers on ES think Taylor's presence is going to make in this game

they think he's the difference between a 30pt blow-out loss and a win

I saw that as well in their predcition thread. ES has to be the most dellusional fan message board in all of sports. I read one post where someone stated that the skins are not that bad and had they beaten the eagles, Giants and Pats, they would have been the only undeafeted team in the league. :eek:

However, I think reality is starting to hit some of those fans. I never seen so many of their fans predict a blowout much less a loss as they did in that thread.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the ES thread. It's always an entertaining read the week before the game.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221336

icon1.gif
Re: Cowbiys vs. Commanders Official Prediction Thread

If Taylor plays, we lose by 7.

If Taylor is out, we lose by 21.