TO Wallpaper

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
i was asked to do some wallpapers by the people who maintain TO's website that will be showcased in a download section on the website, and i've also been asked to do some wallpapers for javon walkers website. the same guy does both websites, aswell as other nfl players
i'll fill you guys in when they're up.
but here's the first TO wallpaper.
http://i181.***BLOCKED***/albums/x40/LatinMind/th_tosky.jpg

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
anybody wanting to learn this style let me know and ill provide a psd with detailed layer discriptions.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
dang, nice work LM. hoOk it up with the tutorial,, i'm interested bro. btw i got a question, maybe u can help me. I dont know how to use the brushes u download. for example, I downloaded sum brushes from psd but i dont know where to''find'' them in PS once downloaded? thx

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
kØwbØy;1536416 said:
dang, nice work LM. hoOk it up with the tutorial,, i'm interested bro. btw i got a question, maybe u can help me. I dont know how to use the brushes u download. for example, I downloaded sum brushes from psd but i dont know where to''find'' them in PS once downloaded? thx

did you download them and save them to c>program files>adobe>photoshop>presets>brushes?

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
congrats,hope they are paying you, and your killing the render reflection;)

the big 88

Reaction score
looks really cool, can you make me a Michael Irving Wallpaper if you have time Latinmind? Thanks in advance!

gazmc_06

Reaction score
that is awesome man, if you're making a tut I'll defo check it out....I made one kinda like that a while back with swirlie brushes but I can't get it right anymore lol.