TO website Mods SUCK!!!!

Reaction score
this is what i posted, they deleted the post then suspended my membership

now is the time to take the terrell owens official website off of your favorites. see that star up in the top right corner(ouch that's gotta sting, oh well), that's a symbol of a real winner, a superbowl multi-champion. we hold it up high because it means something, you can hang a ring on all 5 points of it, not like the little birdie head painted in a backdrop of envy green(how do you hold that up with pride?) so proceed to click the little red X on the top right corner of this window and never come back again, and please let the door hit you on the way out. Consider this site "Significantly Upgraded".

oh and thanx for not deleting this thread mod eagle fans! B) it's only right we can voice our opinions especially since there's no profanity in my post!!!! :yea:

it's not their site anymore...***!!!!

let's flood that site so they're forced out!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you have too much time on your hands. :laugh2:

felix360

Reaction score
, i see u live in horizon, im in el paso, how about u stop jacking my avatar:laugh2:

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I thought I saw that same avatar on other Cowboys message board? It belonged to one of the mods.
that is correct. it is the owners of the site that i asked if he minded i used it about 2 years ago. so it's neither of our avatars, but if ya wanna get technical, you're using my avatar. ;) i've got about a year before you joined here felix. no smack talk, just the facts.

neosapien23

Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
that is correct. it is the owners of the site that i asked if he minded i used it about 2 years ago. so it's neither of our avatars, but if ya wanna get technical, you're using my avatar. ;) i've got about a year before you joined here felix. no smack talk, just the facts.

Yeah his name was Joe....That website was great, do they still have it running?

felix360

Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:

actually I was just joking around, i actually got it from the same website

http://www.readybb.com/cowboysboard/portal.php

its a pretty cool forum, yeah i know Joe too, runs a nice website, not as many members as here though.

So what part of horizon u live on ??

Reaction score
felix360 said:
actually I was just joking around, i actually got it from the same website

http://www.readybb.com/cowboysboard/portal.php

its a pretty cool forum, yeah i know Joe too, runs a nice website, not as many members as here though.

So what part of horizon u live on ??

just moved out here from the eastside of el paso. there's a bunch of new developments out here. it's alot quieter and lay back. it's off of eastlake dr. been here about 5 months.