Today’s Defensive and Offensive MVP’s

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Offensive MVP was the Offensive Line:
The O line has NOT given up a sack in the last 3 games!!! Their pass blocking was excellent today and their run blocking was good. The Commanders have 2 stud DT’s, so we focused on running outside. It worked very well! The O line, TE’s and receivers all blocked well on the outside runs. Special recognition to Tyron and Steele. Tyron is playing as well as ever AND Steele is really playing well since the Philly fiasco.

Defensive MVP is the DPOY:
Daron Bland. He jumps routes like DEON! He looked like a RB returning his INT for a TD.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Terrific pick 6 by Bland, but if you look at his performance objectively, he really struggled, especially in the 1st half.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Offensive MVP was the Offensive Line:
The O line has NOT given up a sack in the last 3 games!!! Their pass blocking was excellent today and their run blocking was good. The Commanders have 2 stud DT’s, so we focused on running outside. It worked very well! The O line, TE’s and receivers all blocked well on the outside runs. Special recognition to Tyron and Steele. Tyron is playing as well as ever AND Steele is really playing well since the Philly fiasco.

Defensive MVP is the DPOY:
Daron Bland. He jumps routes like DEON! He looked like a RB returning his INT for a TD.
I saw Tyler Smith push Deron Payne about 10 yards downfield. Payne bullies most OLinemen...most...

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Terrific pick 6 by Bland, but if you look at his performance objectively, he really struggled, especially in the 1st half.
I wouldn’t say struggled. He gave up more cushion than normal, so he gave up some completions, then immediately made the tackle.
Could he have been possibly baiting the QB for later in the game?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say struggled. He gave up more cushion than normal, so he gave up some completions, then immediately made the tackle.
Could he have been possibly baiting the QB for later in the game?
I don’t know, but he gave up several third down catches that moved the sticks

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Washington rarely even got close to Dak in the pocket. Best blocking all season, but with the caveat that the Commodes traded away all their edge talent so they had no real pass rush and edge plays like toss sweeps and screens were there all day.

conner01

Reaction score
I saw Tyler Smith push Deron Payne about 10 yards downfield. Payne bullies most OLinemen...most...
Payne is a stud. Smith has the potential to be an all pro type guard. I prefer he stay at guard myself but that depends on our ability to develop another option when Tyron retires. But the way Tyron is playing Jerry might sign him another year lol

plasticman

Reaction score
When Bland got those pick-6's, how many times was Micah Parsons in the face of the QB?

Micah's presence on the field influences almost every big play to some degree, including INT's fumbles, sacks, opponent penalties and defensive stops.

Micah is the defensive MVP.