Tom Brady shoulder hurt?

juck

Reaction score
he has been listed as probably with a shoulder injury.Anyone know what happened to it?maybe spencer can finish it off,it would be worth a 15 yarder.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
No, it's not. It's been listed as hurt for the past several years. I don't understand why the league doesn't punish Belichick for making a mockery of the injury reporting system.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
juckie;1704296 said:
he has been listed as probably with a shoulder injury.Anyone know what happened to it?maybe spencer can finish it off,it would be worth a 15 yarder.

Where did you hear that? That would suck, eh? Just an excuse in the event of a Cowboys win.

I hope you're wrong.

Champsheart

Reaction score
theogt;1704298 said:
No, it's not. It's been listed as hurt for the past several years. I don't understand why the league doesn't punish Belichick for making a mockery of the injury reporting system.

:hammer:

fortdick

Reaction score
juckie;1704296 said:

Never hope for an injury to an opposing player. Karma will back fire on you.

Unless it is McNabb and his usual, "That's a pick six, I better pretend I am hurt to get sympathy and to make people think the only reason I stink is because I am playing ijured." That's not a real injury.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1704298 said:

Andy Reid is also one of the best in being very elusive when it comes to injury reports.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Tom Brady has been probable with a Shoulder 4 years running.

He's going to play -

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
theogt;1704298 said:

wonder which coach taught him how to do that?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
fortdick;1704306 said:

Unless it is McNabb and his usual, "That's a pick six, I better pretend I am hurt to get sympathy and to make people think the only reason I stink is because I am playing ijured." That's not a real injury.

That's an intersting theory. I've never heard of anyone faking a blown out knee, going through surgery, and hours and hours of rehab just to have an excuse for when he plays badly.

jrumann59

Reaction score
It sounds like what Coach Joe did with the skins and hiding players on IR.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
fortdick;1704306 said:

No such thing as Karma there John.

NEFAN1961

Reaction score
juckie;1704296 said:
He's always listed that way, you'd have to ask BB why....Deliberate injuries are a dumb idea because of retaliation against the offending teams players... I've been watching the NFL for a LONG time and I can't ever recall seeing an instance in which a deliberate injury occured except that "face stomping" last year....Can you?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
juckie;1704296 said:
This is a stupid comment, I would expect to hear something like this from a Eagle fan, not a Cowboy fan.

fortdick

Reaction score
TheCount;1704376 said:
That's an intersting theory. I've never heard of anyone faking a blown out knee, going through surgery, and hours and hours of rehab just to have an excuse for when he plays badly.

You forget the year before when he was picked for 6 by RW and then limped off unable ot play. He opted for his hernia surgery after losing that game.

Are you an Iggles troll?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
fortdick;1704413 said:
You forget the year before when he was picked for 6 by RW and then limped off unable ot play. He opted for his hernia surgery after losing that game.

Are you an Iggles troll?

Oh, so he opted to have HERNIA SURGERY as an excuse as to why he threw an interception?

No football player in all the world would choose surgery as a way to escape criticism.

I'm not an Eagles fan, I'm just sane.

juck

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1704412 said:
This is a stupid comment, I would expect to hear something like this from a Eagle fan, not a Cowboy fan.

im not saying paralyze the man.or kill him.im saying knock him outta the game,like eli.thats a bonus for us.its football,and i will tell u this the Tapriots are one of the dirtiest teams in the league with that kinda crap.

fortdick

Reaction score
TheCount;1704426 said:
Oh, so he opted to have HERNIA SURGERY as an excuse as to why he threw an interception?

No football player in all the world would choose surgery as a way to escape criticism.

I'm not an Eagles fan, I'm just sane.

Right, he played the first half the season on it, said he was okay, threw a pick six and lost to the Cowboys, then decided it was time for the surgery.

You may not be an eagles fan, but your man crush for McNabb has blinded you. He is known for acting injured after bad plays.

Go gobble some of Mama McNabb's soup. It will surely make you smarter than the rest of us. After all, that is your overly inflated opinion of yourself.