Tom Jackson is such a T.O. hater... he's sickening

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm watching NFL Countdown and he cannot add to the conversation without interjecting TO into a topic that was totally not about him. Sickening I tell you. Someone hide his haterade. He's getting drunk off of it.

Nav22

Reaction score
Tom Jackson is such a T.O. homer
He's not a "homer", he's a hater. A homer defends someone vehemently, so Jackson would be the opposite of a "T.O. homer".

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im a big fan of Jacksons and like him as an analysis but his hate for TO is pretty childish.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Nav22;1124488 said:
He's not a "homer", he's a hater. A homer defends someone vehemently, so Jackson would be the opposite of a "T.O. homer".

Thanks for the correction. :eek::

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
That's what he's paid to do, spout opinions and give a former players perspective. And since he pissed off the starter of this thread, he did his job.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
At this point its hard to like anybody on TV that is a former athlete. I long for the days of real journalists like howard cosell. I can name three athlete color commentator that I like at this point in the pro game. The big Ocho Troy Aikman, Veintiocho Darren Woodson and cuarenta y ocho Darrell Johnson. Thats it. End of list. If the whole lot of the rest of them on all networks were fired today, would anyone really care?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;1124543 said:
That's what he's paid to do, spout opinions and give a former players perspective. And since he pissed off the starter of this thread, he did his job.

He's lame. Bottom line. Actually, in stark contrast of what you stated, by pissing off the starter of this thread he also quickly convinced the starter of this thread to exercise his freedom of choice and change the channel. I don't think BSPN pays him to do that.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Natedawg44;1124570 said:
At this point its hard to like anybody on TV that is a former athlete. I long for the days of real journalists like howard cosell. I can name three athlete color commentator that I like at this point in the pro game. The big Ocho Troy Aikman, Veintiocho Darren Woodson and cuarenta y ocho Darrell Johnson. Thats it. End of list. If the whole lot of the rest of them on all networks were fired today, would anyone really care?

I like Irvin, Troy, and Moose but that probably has a little to do with me being a Cowboys "homer". ;)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
T.O. is so good you either hate him or love him.....last year I hated T.O. this year for obvious reasons....I love TO.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1124658 said:
Jackson was a Donkey. Of course he hates the Cowboys.

His man hate for TO is greater than his hate for the Cowboys as a team.