Tom Landry silloutte picture.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I have this one...

http://img104.*************/img104/5679/landrydrawinga8sv.jpg

The rest are pretty much of him on the sidelines among players.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I have this one...

http://img104.*************/img104/5679/landrydrawinga8sv.jpg

The rest are pretty much of him on the sidelines among players.

Now thats unique. I'm going to try to use that in something in the near future.

Thanks Juke!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
STAR GAZER said:
Now thats unique. I'm going to try to use that in something in the near future.

Thanks Juke!!

I can't remember where I got it...I've used it on a few occasions...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Payton34Smith22 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Cowboys/Cowboys2/landry4.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner.

Well done!

:D

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
How about starting with "Class, Dignity, and Grace"????

:)

I'll subscribe to that.:worthy2: Landry rules!!!!

We did this poll at DCFU and landry won hands down. "Who is the greatest Cowboy ever?"

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
STAR GAZER said:
I'll subscribe to that.:worthy2: Landry rules!!!!

We did this poll at DCFU and landry won hands down. "Who is the greatest Cowboy ever?"

There were a few guys who were the Cowboys, Landry, Schramm, and Staubach.

But we'll never see another Landry.

My dislike for Parcells is pretty well documented. Part of that is based in the fact that he's arrogant...he's rude with the media...and he's a foul mouthed slob on the sidelines. Landry was none of those.

Now, I understand this is football not a choir group...I accepted Jimmy Johnson with no problems. And he wasn't exactly Mary Poppins.

But I guess his arrogance was a bit more palatable because at least he had something to be arrogant about...winning.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
There were a few guys who were the Cowboys, Landry, Schramm, and Staubach.

But we'll never see another Landry.

My dislike for Parcells is pretty well documented. Part of that is based in the fact that he's arrogant...he's rude with the media...and he's a foul mouthed slob on the sidelines. Landry was none of those.

Now, I understand this is football not a choir group...I accepted Jimmy Johnson with no problems. And he wasn't exactly Mary Poppins.

But I guess his arrogance was a bit more palatable because at least he had something to be arrogant about...winning.

Jimmy was cooperative with the Media as well, "We will win the game", "You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?". He was an industrial psychologist major, which translates to motivational speaker.

I love landry, liked Jimmy, and my opinion of Parcells is still developing. If he brings us a SB, then I'll warm up to him as he is leaving, which means he will never be a Landry or Jimmy. Of course Landrys shoes are impossible to fill, and Jimmy is a tough act to follow. Poor Switzer.