Tonight just feels like a coming out party for Saquan

kskboys

Reaction score
Barkley playing well and a load to tackle. However, our D is playing well and keeping him in check.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Yeah.. He was averaging like 2 yards a carry till he popped a big one to the outside.

Did you watch or just tune in for the highlight?
I watched. I watched him move the pile on most of those 2 yard runs. I’m not the only one who seen it.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Yeah.. He was averaging like 2 yards a carry till he popped a big one to the outside.

Did you watch or just tune in for the highlight?
Just as I was typing there is his second inside run that he moved the pile for 2-3 yards

kskboys

Reaction score
Just as I was typing there is his second inside run that he moved the pile for 2-3 yards
2-4 yards on an inside run is typical for all good RB's.

Barkley looks nasty. Only some preconceived idea of him would make someone think otherwise.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
2-4 yards on an inside run is typical for all good RB's.

Barkley looks nasty. Only some preconceived idea of him would make someone think otherwise.

My preconceived idea was from his college tape and so far in the pros he is about what I expected.

A finesse football player.

Proximo

Reaction score
Glad I was wrong. Saquan still looks really good. Looks like he's gonna break one everytime he touches the ball and has a great spin move.

I think the bolded is a bit over the top....but yes he will probably be a good player in the league. Time will tell how good.

And I’m glad you were wrong about last night’s game too.
:D

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Barkley looks to be a good runner. He did well behind a makeshift offensive line. The first person who tried to tackle him only slowed him down.

Techsass

Reaction score
I think we held them to something like 35 yards on the ground. Somebody decided Eli isn't worth protecting any longer, so they made him take the "Dirty Yards" runs instead.

CapnB

Reaction score
Not but one back maybe two (Sanders, Sayers) who have been stud HOF'ers without an Oline. While Barkley is good, he will be nothing without an Oline.