Tony And To

DALLAS D

Reaction score
I was watching the post game press conference, and i couldnt help to realize the number of times Tony Romo said "you know". Then I saw T.O. and he used "you know"plenty more times. Seems like the T.O must get that from each other and "you know" they're getting along well. Let's hope Tony and T.O. will remain in perfect harmony, to torch yet another secondary. It's time to reclaim the East.:starspin

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
And also everytime TO is asked about himself he answers with another teammates name in the mix.

Gotta love the team chemistry that has been forged.

DALLAS D

Reaction score
Hopefully TO's new found character will get him to the pro-bowl. This teams looking sharp. It'd be nice to get Terry Glen in the Mix. This teams having fun, no one's trying to take the spotlight. Nice team effort. Let's hope to see some white chocolate vs the skins.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
DALLAS D;1760022 said:
Hopefully TO's new found character will get him to the pro-bowl. This teams looking sharp. It'd be nice to get Terry Glen in the Mix. This teams having fun, no one's trying to take the spotlight. Nice team effort. Let's hope to see some white chocolate vs the skins.
Much to my surprise, I actually heard praise from the Fox post-game show guys. It was actual real praise. Nothing backhanded like "He played well...BUT"

I seriously hope he's turned the corner and this is the REAL T.O.

lspain1

Reaction score
DALLAS D;1759999 said:
I was watching the post game press conference, and i couldnt help to realize the number of times Tony Romo said "you know". Then I saw T.O. and he used "you know"plenty more times. Seems like the T.O must get that from each other and "you know" they're getting along well. Let's hope Tony and T.O. will remain in perfect harmony, to torch yet another secondary. It's time to reclaim the East.:starspin

Dallas, you need to lay off our guys for how they talk as we march to claim the division title....ya know! ;)

superpunk

Reaction score
It's like TO is a different person. Someone finally helped him understand how the reporters are baiting him, and he knows what to say and how to act now. He finally got tired of fighting everyone who thinks he's a jerk. I think it's a really amazing transformation, and by all means a sincere one. If he keeps this, and his play up, I see no reason why Jerry doesn't keep him around a little longer than just next year. He's certainly earning that opportunity.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
smarta5150;1760010 said:
And also everytime TO is asked about himself he answers with another teammates name in the mix.

Gotta love the team chemistry that has been forged.

Yeah.... Witten is having a great year because of all the attention being given to TO...

Aint it funny.... how TO's second year in Dallas is better than his first.....

All any mediots and opposing fan ever said was.... TO will blow up in 2nd year... NOT!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
superpunk;1760199 said:
It's like TO is a different person. Someone finally helped him understand how the reporters are baiting him, and he knows what to say and how to act now. He finally got tired of fighting everyone who thinks he's a jerk. I think it's a really amazing transformation, and by all means a sincere one. If he keeps this, and his play up, I see no reason why Jerry doesn't keep him around a little longer than just next year. He's certainly earning that opportunity.
Yup, I agree.

Also, I think having a jovial, no-ego QB helps TO to relax as well, rather than fighting for a spotlight with a QB.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
EPL0c0;1760130 said:
Much to my surprise, I actually heard praise from the Fox post-game show guys. It was actual real praise. Nothing backhanded like "He played well...BUT"

I seriously hope he's turned the corner and this is the REAL T.O.

I was thinking that as well then I realized its not BSPN!! Fox is just a little less biased on the whole. You don't have quite the agenda there in comparison IMO.

goshan

Reaction score
Maybe the post game guys could run the cameras next time.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;1760351 said:
I was thinking that as well then I realized its not BSPN!! Fox is just a little less biased on the whole. You don't have quite the agenda there in comparison IMO.
LOL Good point. I'm sure somebody on ESPN will still throw out a "I still don't trust TO" or something about ego or being selfish or something like that (With the exception of Bayless who I'm sure would think it even if Owens saved his child from a burning building)