Tony Parker Piece

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
I don't think it is sig size and it's definitely not WP size so I just called it a piece. I just got eyecandy installed. I may have gone a bit overboard with the fire. Here it is:
Comments???
parker2ps6kv.jpg

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
fing sweet yo :yourock: and the nets dude looks like he is getting burned :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
I don't think it is sig size and it's definitely not WP size so I just called it a piece. I just got eyecandy installed. I may have gone a bit overboard with the fire. Here it is:
Comments???
parker2ps6kv.jpg

I like it...

With EyeCandy, try doing the same thing you did with the flames..only use the motion trail filter...I think you'll like that one too...

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Thanks Juke and Jacs

BTW, I have broken the 300 post mark.

YEAH! PARTY!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Thanks Juke and Jacs

BTW, I have broken the 300 post mark.

YEAH! PARTY!!

No problem...you're turning out some nice stuff...always good to have people contributing.

300 posts? Hos does that on a slow afternoon.

:)

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
No problem...you're turning out some nice stuff...always good to have people contributing.

I know, but it's kind of like a... personal checkpoint. I ain't got nothin' on Hos though:D

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Drme2MkBlve said:
Yeah im liking this one. Now all we need is a Manu piece.:D

Thank you very much.

It appears that you are new to the board. Do you have any Photoshop stuff by any chance???

BTW, I'm working on a Manu one right now.

I did a Duncan one, then I did a Parker one, now I'm doing a Manu one to complete my triangle.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:

I agree w/Juke, Zorg. You can tell your progress with each one your doing. :)

Opinion :D : I think you should try a different font, though. Not sure which one, but you got Parker on fire, but the font doesn't quite match the heat, IMO....

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I agree w/Juke, Zorg. You can tell your progress with each one your doing. :)

Opinion :D : I think you should try a different font, though. Not sure which one, but you got Parker on fire, but the font doesn't quite match the heat, IMO....

Thanks, I guess the font does look a little out of place...

Are you planning on getting into Photoshop yourself????

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zorg222 said:
Thanks, I guess the font does look a little out of place...

Are you planning on getting into Photoshop yourself????
Not right now. I'm kinda burnt from school. I'm prolly gonna take a break from doing anything worthwhile on the computer for a couple weeks. I got a create a web portfolio to graduate, so I might do a little something while I'm working on that.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Not right now. I'm kinda burnt from school. I'm prolly gonna take a break from doing anything worthwhile on the computer for a couple weeks. I got a create a web portfolio to graduate, so I might do a little something while I'm working on that.

Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing a new face producing in the image dungeon.

I recommend that you get at least one plugin for Photoshop when you get ready to start doing stuff. You're gonna need it.

PM Jacs and he may be able to get you the EyeCandy 4000 plugin. That's the one I'm using right now and it has a lot of cool filters on it.