Tony Ramo LOL!

cowboys661

Benched
Reaction score
tony romo sucks he had only one good game wow u guys say he should start u guys stupid if u think Drew way better hes a veteran and he can get the job done so tony sucks and they relased henson wow they should of cut tony so Drew has no competion really he doesnt so tony romy SUCKS!Drew Rocks!:cool: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h121/P111nky/drew.jpg

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
cowboys661 said:
tony romo sucks he had only one good game wow u guys say he should start u guys stupid if u think Drew way better hes a veteran and he can get the job done so tony sucks and they relased henson wow they should of cut tony so Drew has no competion really he doesnt so tony romy SUCKS!Drew Rocks!:cool: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin
Imma tell your momma.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
Learn English and proper grammar before you return. My eyes hurt after reading your post 661.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
cowboys661 said:
tony romo sucks he had only one good game wow u guys say he should start u guys stupid if u think Drew way better hes a veteran and he can get the job done so tony sucks and they relased henson wow they should of cut tony so Drew has no competion really he doesnt so tony romy SUCKS!Drew Rocks!:cool:

I agree 100%! Wait, what?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am really getting too old for this stuff. :eek::

cowboys661

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
If Romo sucks, what does that make Drew "The Chosen One" Henson?

look all im saying is how u gonna start a person that hasnt even played a regular game and how u gonna just bench a hall of famer:star:

yesfan

Reaction score
Drew "Mr Potential" Hensen. Received around 10 million between
two sports,and really displayed nothing in all of these years.I
see Romo earning it the old fashioned way,having the skills and
presence on the field.I believe his golfing plays a hand in how his
level of confidence is carried onto the field.Make no mistake,i'm
rooting for our team,and i think if the players rally around this kid or
Bledsoe,so should we.

cowboys661

Benched
Reaction score
hardcorebob said:
Learn English and proper grammar before you return. My eyes hurt after reading your post 661.

r u we in school right now i had enough school today and inpulse y ur at it give me a eassay about school u :mad: :cool:

cowboys661

Benched
Reaction score
and whos gonna pass it to T.O i doub it romo will cus he sucks so only Bledsoe can so pretty much hes been having the job so dont worry my boi Drew Bledsoe COWBOYS#1:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h121/P111nky/madden.jpg

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
cowboys661 said:
tony romo sucks he had only one good game wow u guys say he should start u guys stupid if u think Drew way better hes a veteran and he can get the job done so tony sucks and they relased henson wow they should of cut tony so Drew has no competion really he doesnt so tony romy SUCKS!Drew Rocks!
look all im saying is how u gonna start a person that hasnt even played a regular game and how u gonna just bench a hall of famer
r u we in school right now i had enough school today and inpulse y ur at it give me a eassay about school u
and whos gonna pass it to T.O i doub it romo will cus he sucks so only Bledsoe can so pretty much hes been having the job so dont worry my boi Drew Bledsoe COWBOYS#1
Mike_Tyson.jpeg

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. My English is incomprehensible. My grammar is incredulous.

pulp_fiction_jules.jpg

Jules: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country you from?!
Brett: Wh-what?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: English, ************! DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!?!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2: :laugh2: :lmao: :bow:

Oh the Tyson and SLJ in the same post.

LMAO!!!!

That was greatness.

BTW that troll was banned.