Tony Romo #1 Rated QB in NFL

grogan6314

Reaction score
Time to bow down to the man. He's playing outstanding even better than MVP wanna be Drew Brees. Romo's also had countless come from behind victories in his short career. That just shows how clutch he is. I saw an interesting stat on Drew Brees today, that said that since he's been in New Orleans, the Saints record when losing after 3 quarters is 0-18. Romo needs to start getting respect from the mediots. I'm sick of everyone acting like Brees is in a class of his own. Anybody can throw for 5000 yards when you throw the ball 48 times a game

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
grogan6314;2453837 said:
Time to bow down to the man. He's playing outstanding even better than MVP wanna be Drew Brees. Romo's also had countless come from behind victories in his short career. That just shows how clutch he is. I saw an interesting stat on Drew Brees today, that said that since he's been in New Orleans, the Saints record when losing after 3 quarters is 0-18. Romo needs to start getting respect from the mediots. I'm sick of everyone acting like Brees is in a class of his own. Anybody can throw for 5000 yards when you throw the ball 48 times a game
Let's see where he is in 4 weeks. December has been unkind to Dallas and Romo.

Nav22

Reaction score
We're so lucky to have him. Seriously. Undrafted rookie turned elite starter.

We hit the jackpot with Tony. Thank you, Sean Payton!!!!!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Nav22;2453845 said:
Thank you, Sean Payton!!!!!

Easy there. I'm peaved at Payton today for losing to the Bucs, making our playoff road a bit harder.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2453884 said:
Easy there. I'm peaved at Payton today for losing to the Bucs, making our playoff road a bit harder.

:lmao:

SharutoX

I Love Quiznos
Reaction score
grogan6314;2453837 said:

Not Brad Johnson.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Kurt warner or Drew brees had better not be the mvp of the league.

Unless throwing away games with interceptions is a requirement.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
theebs;2453910 said:
Kurt warner or Drew brees had better not be the mvp of the league.

Unless throwing away games with interceptions is a requirement.

brett favre will win that sucker in a minute.

a.mart24

Reaction score
Romo is now the highest rated QB in the NFL thanks to Phillip Rivers and the Bolts' lack of a running game. Also, he'll be in the running for most TDs thrown this season after missing 4 games!

Maybe now they'll start considering him an elite...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
a.mart24;2454189 said:
Romo is now the highest rated QB in the NFL thanks to Phillip Rivers and the Bolts' lack of a running game. Also, he'll be in the running for most TDs thrown this season after missing 4 games!

Maybe now they'll start considering him an elite...

Romo missed 3 games in a 4 week span...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I hope Romo is more concerned with Pittsburg and not turning the ball over than MVP. I'd say he probably is. If he beats Pittsburg and NY he will be in the running for MVP.