Tony Romo #1 Rated QB in NFL

Eskimo

Reaction score
If we run the table, Romo gets the MVP. It will be due to the combination of numbers, adversity (broken hand) and leadership to pull this team back into the playoffs.

Route 66

Reaction score
So are we all placing bets on what weekend Romo heads to Cabo? :)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Eskimo;2454292 said:
If we run the table, Romo gets the MVP. It will be due to the combination of numbers, adversity (broken hand) and leadership to pull this team back into the playoffs.

I'd say he's in the running if he does. It'll be hard to ignore Favre and Warner. I think Brees played his way out of it today.

And good evening to you.

The Panch

Reaction score
jobberone;2454376 said:
I'd say he's in the running if he does. It'll be hard to ignore Favre and Warner. I think Brees played his way out of it today.

And good evening to you.
I think Warner played his way out of it the past two games. Atleast from being the front runner. And I dont think with Favre's numbers, he should get it, but you know how much the media slurps their Farva. :rolleyes:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Panch;2454411 said:
I think Warner played his way out of it the past two games. Atleast from being the front runner. And I dont think with Favre's numbers, he should get it, but you know how much the media slurps their Farva. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. Hand him another one. He's played well but I don't think he's played better than Tony. But I agree. Playing for Dallas helps and hurts a little.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Romo story is a good one - glad he had Parcells to get him past JJ's whims back in the day