Tony Romo and his concentration

dre1614

Reaction score
After watching my college Team Florida State Seminoles last night I feel blessed Romo knows how to read defenses and make all the throws and not get flustered.

There is only 1 problem with Romo and If he somehow fixes this he would be the best QB in the NFL and will win multiple super bowls.

Every game he has lapse in concentration. Usually its when he is on a roll and he takes things for granted. Fix this and he will be unstoppable.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
dre1614;2273285 said:
After watching my college Team Florida State Seminoles last night I feel blessed Romo knows how to read defenses and make all the throws and not get flustered.

There is only 1 problem with Romo and If he somehow fixes this he would be the best QB in the NFL and will win multiple super bowls.

Every game he has lapse in concentration. Usually its when he is on a roll and he takes things for granted. Fix this and he will be unstoppable.

You're telling me. Try watching the Iowa Hawkeyes and the joke they have at QB. Any sort of pressure and he falls apart and makes bad decisions. We get spoiled watching our Cowboys dominate. I know I do. Then I watch an average/below average football team and I'm like "wth are they doing out there!?"

btw I dont think Romo has a lapse in concentration, usually his mistakes are a result of him trying to make a play. You take the good and the bad w. Romo.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Romo has to stop throwing picks and making bonehead plays.PERIOD! he could be really good if he would stop throwing picks every game. we cant have that tonight.no picks and no fumbes tonight from Romo. these turnovers in every game has to stop.

sago1

Reaction score
Just can't believe how much everyone expects out of Romo whose just about to finish his 2nd season as our starter. I haven't checked this out to verify it, but I was told that Tom Brady through 4 INTs in every season he was the starter until 2007. BTW: The Pats lost each of those games. Point is that even very good QBs have a few bad games in every season. As they gain more experience, those mistakes will lessen.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If he didn't "lose concentration" than he would be borderline perfect.

Im more than pleased with what he is and I have no problem with him trying to make plays that could end up being a mistake because his decision making for the most part is great.