Video: Tony Romo introduces comedienne Amy Schumer at the Oddball Comedy Festival

dstovall5

Reaction score
Amy Shumer's mouth is too small. I don't know how she eats food. It bugs me so much, I fantasize about fishooking her so she can take a normal bite out of a deli sandwich.

doubletake.gif

Some comments should be kept to their self. :laugh:

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Can you imagine going to a show like that and Tony Romo walks out?

I can't imagine many people at that show knowing who tony romo is when he walks out. I can't stand her garbage comedy. I'm not a prude I just think she is to crude for my taste.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
She looks eerily like Brandon Weeden.

Coincidence?

If that's the case Romo should have said "ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce a woman who looks just like my backup hopefully she performs better than him."

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Quick question...
How many Dane Cooks does it take to make a Amy Schumer?
Quick answer...
None......they both suck.

Man I miss Jon Sanford{bonus points if you know who that is} and George Carlin.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Amy Shumer's mouth is too small. I don't know how she eats food. It bugs me so much, I fantasize about fishooking her so she can take a normal bite out of a deli sandwich.

Well. That's put an image in my head I don't want. :eek:

IrishAnto

Reaction score

When you have this fantasy do you have both hands free????;)

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
whats funny is i know someone who played in illinois with tony...said he was a quiet, reserved guy who didnt like attention.