Tony Romo is a SUPERSTAR----Trade him Now!

jg1411

Reaction score
:lmao: Quick ----before he has a bad day lets take advantage of this budding superstar. What teams can we get to give up their ENTIRE next year draft for Tony Romo (the next Montanna, Favre, Vick and of course Brady all rolled into------- "The Truly Great ONE") . Of course we would rather trade Bledsoe but who wants that bum----hell he's too old, too slow and no team would give up anything to get him! :bow: :lmao: Just kidding---I really do think TM will make a nice backup and should sign the three year extension and continue to take the easy money for watching the games from the sidelines!:laugh2:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine how stupid you feel right now.

.... nope, can't do it.

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
Good thing Bledsoe looked in midseason form earlier because the Romo Express is showning no signs of slowing down.

jg1411

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Do you just see that friggin throw?!
:lmao: NO-BUT DID YOU NOTICE THOSE RUSHING STATS-----Bledsoe has twice as many rushing yards as Romo (with NO fumbles!!!!)---so far of course Tony could do more running if the saints start marching in!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
jg1411 said:
:lmao: NO-BUT DID YOU NOTICE THOSE RUSHING STATS-----Bledsoe has twice as many rushing yards as Romo (with NO fumbles!!!!)---so far of course Tony could do more running if the saints start marching in!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whats your point again?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SloppyOctopuss said:
Good thing Bledsoe looked in midseason form earlier because the Romo Express is showning no signs of slowing down.
Exactly what I was just thinking. I know I feel much better about our QB situation than I did just a couple of weeks ago.

jg1411

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
I dont' get you man, Romo is good like starter good

but Bledsoe is playing better
I like Romo too---- but this is just an attempt to bring a little HUMOR into the Romo/Bledsoe story----I think the two can do a good job for the Cowboys -----BUT----I am sick of all the ROMO for starter crap. when someone tries to stick up for Bledsoe you just get a bunch of crap about being related to him-----with all the Romo love on this board he must come from a really large family!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jg1411 said:
I like Romo too---- but this is just an attempt to bring a little HUMOR into the Romo/Bledsoe story----I think the two can do a good job for the Cowboys -----BUT----I am sick of all the ROMO for starter crap. when someone tries to stick up for Bledsoe you just get a bunch of crap about being related to him-----with all the Romo love on this board he must come from a really large family!
"----" does not equal "." or ","

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
jg1411 said:
:lmao: Quick ----before he has a bad day lets take advantage of this budding superstar. What teams can we get to give up their ENTIRE next year draft for Tony Romo (the next Montanna, Favre, Vick and of course Brady all rolled into------- "The Truly Great ONE") . Of course we would rather trade Bledsoe but who wants that bum----hell he's too old, too slow and no team would give up anything to get him! :bow: :lmao: Just kidding---I really do think TM will make a nice backup and should sign the three year extension and continue to take the easy money for watching the games from the sidelines!:laugh2:

If Romo is a project QB of three years that is progressing and showing something.... then trading him is just foolish. The seed has been planted and now and in the future you will feed off of that tree....

TM? = Tony Montana?