Tony Romo/Peyton Manning/Tom Brady

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Tony Romo is going to turn into peyton manning or Tom Brady and break the touchdown record. We might have just turned into a passing offense which is what we was anyway in jason garretts system. T.O, Roy Williams, Miles Austin(if he keeps improving)...imagine trying to defend those wideouts all 6'3 over 210lbs and fast:eek: with mad ups and i didnt even mention Jason Witten best TE n the NFL .. Tony might want to come back sooner while everybody jumped off the bandwagon too soon:D

Reaction score
jblaze2004;2342071 said:
Tony Romo is going to turn into peyton manning or Tom Brady and break the touchdown record. We might have just turned into a passing offense which is what we was anyway in jason garretts system. T.O, Roy Williams, Miles Austin(if he keeps improving)...imagine trying to defend those wideouts all 6'3 over 210lbs and fast:eek: with mad ups and i didnt even mention Jason Witten best TE n the NFL .. Tony might want to come back sooner while everybody jumped off the bandwagon too soon:D

Quit smoking the herb.....

Alot of their TD's came on deep balls from 'Laser Rocket Arms'.... which is noticeabley missing on Tony.

Manning's deep ball bombs with touch and Brady's too cant be overlooked.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
jblaze2004;2342071 said:

You might also add Uncle Felix running a few patterns.

jdnelson103

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2342078 said:
Quit smoking the herb.....

Alot of their TD's came on deep balls from 'Laser Rocket Arms'.... which is noticeabley missing on Tony.

Manning's deep ball bombs with touch and Brady's too cant be overlooked.
Peyton, true. Brady not so much. The majority of his deep balls last year were nothing more than jump balls for Moss. I don't think Romo is on either one of their levels, yet, I wouldn't use Brady's deep shots as an example of why.