Tony Romo vs. Tom Brady, announcers, and the difference between Dallas & NE

KB1122

Reaction score
Tony Romo starts writing poetry every time a quarterback checks down.

Tom Brady calls it a C+ throw when Dak completes a 30-yard pass, because it was high and behind the receiver instead of leading him for more yards and maybe a touchdown. Then Brady gets borne out when the Cowboys fumble a few plays later.

To me, that shows the differences in mentality between the organizations and doing the small things necessary to win.

Listening to Tony. I feel like I'm getting lessons in how to be a middle of the pack quarterback.

Brady definitely has something as an announcer. But I don't know if he will be able to blow enough sunshine to satisfy the people upstairs. He's not mean, but he's honest.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oooh, you messed up! You broke the #1 rule around here. The Romo gang (about 2/3rds of all posters) is going to blast you!!!
:laugh: :lmao::muttley:

jay94

Reaction score
So far not impressed with Brady vanilla commentary. It's not horrible, but to be top dawg, he's no where near it.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Brady did better today and will improve, think he's still searching for his own "thing" or settle into his own style.

Zman5

Reaction score
He's getting better. If anyone can call out players by being brutally honest, it's him. Even if what Romo says is right some people will always say "What do you know? You chocked in the playoffs ". THey can't say anything like that to Brady.