Tony Romo wearing gloves in 2006 preseason/TO sign

zeromaster

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1765683 said:
Upon the signing of T.O., .. if the players on the team, and/or the people within the organization had responded in the same childish way some fans did, we would never have reached the point that we have as a team, or with Owens.

The relationship has grown positively between Owens and Dallas because mature people put forth the effort to nuture the relationship over time.

Perhaps it took Owens being surrounded by a class organization for him to exibit the class within him.

Just another reason to be proud of the Cowboys organization for making it work when scrub-buckets like the Iggles and 9'ers could not.

Here's a :toast: to those that welcomed him from day one.
lolcatsdotcomkeqxm6oofb6yzt3z.jpg

Reaction score
That was all just practice for his ultimate arrival as a cowboy....

I spent 4 hours with T.O. last night at Dinner and then at the ITH show and he is a man that speaks his mind but I think that the mainstream media has given him a bum rap some of the times.

Not saying he does not bring some of it on himself but I am sure he would be the first to admit that also.

I am loving the fact he is Sam Hurds mentor and after last nights "Inside the Huddle" show I hope Sam follows in T.O.'s footsteps the way T.O. followed in J. Rice's.

you can see the complete "Inside the Huddle" with Sam Hurd and T.O. at www.insidethehuddle.com