tony romo

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i've never seen a man so ready to get back into the game than tony looked on the sidelines today.

there is no more true saying than this one:

"you don't know what you got till it's gone."

damn...i am one pissed off dallas fan right now.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I wonder how many fans wouldn't mind having his 3 TD and 1 int games now. I bet there are a few of those fans who thought he was an idiot for throwing too many picks would be a lot happier when he's back there helping us win more often than we lose once he's back.

juck

Reaction score
When he gets going with RW11 thinks are gonna cook.Im still excited,especially when Kosier comes back and this oline straightens up and Flo gets healthy.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Yep. I prefer to have tony romo vs. buffalo last year peformance than Brad Johnson. does that say much?!!!!

i'm not excited tho for the Commanders game. i guess i'm just too down right now.:(

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo, Kyle, Newman, and Felix should all be back after the bye and that will help this team out tremendously down the stretch.

Coy

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2394297 said:
Yep. I prefer to have tony romo vs. buffalo last year peformance than Brad Johnson. does that say much?!!!!

i'm not excited tho for the Commanders game. i guess i'm just too down right now.:(

Did you really think we were going to beat the Giants????? I didn´t.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
He wanted to be back, but his pinky hurt so bad....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2393979 said:
i've never seen a man so ready to get back into the game than tony looked on the sidelines today.

there is no more true saying than this one:

"you don't know what you got till it's gone."

damn...i am one pissed off dallas fan right now.

Favre told him to play with injury

Bledsoe played with broken finger and pin sticking out in December for weeks in cold.

Maybe Romo should have been out there

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Coy;2394428 said:
Did you really think we were going to beat the Giants????? I didn´t.

No, but the loss hurt either way. even if i saw it coming.

Coy

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2394519 said:
No, but the loss hurt either way. even if i saw it coming.

I get you, but hey we knew it was going to be tough, lets focus on getting healthy and on the second half of the season.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
When Romo gets back, I hope he realizes with the way out O-line is playing, he can not rely on trying to be a pocket passer. Hes going to have to make plays on the fly and with his feet.

Also, he needs to do a better job of protecting that football when hes under pressure and scrambling.

Romo may not be able to save this season, but Im glad to have him back. Hopefully the Romo who makes plays is back, and the wannabe pocket passer is left on the sidelines.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2394733 said:
When Romo gets back, I hope he realizes with the way out O-line is playing, he can not rely on trying to be a pocket passer. Hes going to have to make plays on the fly and with his feet.

Also, he needs to do a better job of protecting that football when hes under pressure and scrambling.

Romo may not be able to save this season, but Im glad to have him back. Hopefully the Romo who makes plays is back, and the wannabe pocket passer is left on the sidelines.

as a gemini myself..

you speak my language.