Tony Romo's answer after the game was great!

JBond

Reaction score
It was all set up. (I don't believe it)

Easy to say after a win but it made me laugh.:lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That line and in his PC after the game when they asked him about the third down conversion to Witten, on the final scoring drive, when he answered, "Yeah we were talking about this last night and we sort of said we think we can do this in the game if it comes up. We kind of drew that one up."

Something to that effect with a big million dollar smile on his face and got everyone laughing. It was classic.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2494744 said:
That line and in his PC after the game when they asked him about the third down conversion to Witten, on the final scoring drive, when he answered, "Yeah we were talking about this last night and we sort of said we think we can do this in the game if it comes up. We kind of drew that one up."

Something to that effect with a big million dollar smile on his face and got everyone laughing. It was classic.

It was classic.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Yeah, he is awesome in speaking to the media. "Jason and T.O. really pulled a fast one on you guys this week. They made that all up to get the spotlight off of the loss and throw you off the scent. You guys totally bought it."

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Romo understands that's how you handle situations like this. You don't continue to draw attention to the reporter. You just laugh it off and move along.

T.O., on the otherhand, just doesn't get it. You can tell Werder is in his head. He's giving Werder major press and validating Werder's position as a beat reporter by constantly mentioning him.

He thinks he's hurting Werder by "exposing" him. He is not. He's giving Werder even more power - power over him and his precious thought life.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2494840 said:
Romo understands that's how you handle situations like this. You don't continue to draw attention to the reporter. You just laugh it off and move along.

T.O., on the otherhand, just doesn't get it. You can tell Werder is in his head. He's giving Werder major press and validating Werder's position as a beat reporter by constantly mentioning him.

He thinks he's hurting Werder by "exposing" him. He is not. He's giving Werder even more power - power over him and his precious thought life.

You are so jealous of Werder, huh? You so want to be like him, huh?

Would you call him "daddy"?

:rolleyes:

BHendri5

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2494840 said:

NO, that is what you do to people that spread lies. Romo was being nice, but T.O. if he had been nice, I would have been angry with him.

They say turn the other cheek, but no people will just hit you in that one.
I'm glad T.O. is saying what he is saying

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tyke1doe;2494840 said:

Owens isn't a rookie. He's a 13-year veteran. It's 100% safe to say that he understands exactly what he's saying and the potential consequences of his statements.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
5Stars;2494952 said:
You are so jealous of Werder, huh? You so want to be like him, huh?

Would you call him "daddy"?

:rolleyes:

ahahahahahahahaha! :lmao2:

That was soo funny and clever.

Why didn't I think of that? ;)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
BHendri5;2494987 said:
NO, that is what you do to people that spread lies. Romo was being nice, but T.O. if he had been nice, I would have been angry with him.

They say turn the other cheek, but no people will just hit you in that one.
I'm glad T.O. is saying what he is saying

No, you sue people who spread lies publicly.

That's how you get them to not spread lies or receive a measure of compensation from their lies.

But T.O. knows the game.

T.O. also should know that by mentioning a reporters name over and over again (especially when other media outlets have picked up on the same story) validates that reporter in the eyes of other media.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2495004 said:
ahahahahahahahaha! :lmao2:

That was soo funny and clever.

Why didn't I think of that? ;)

Well, you sure do stick up for the fool. Get your application in to BSPN...maybe they will let you shine Werder's shoes.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
DallasEast;2495002 said:
Owens isn't a rookie. He's a 13-year veteran. It's 100% safe to say that he understands exactly what he's saying and the potential consequences of his statements.

I don't know if he does. T.O. appears bi-polar to me. I mean, he knows that his comments about wanting the ball more are going to be "construed," according to him, yet he says them anyway. He knows his comments "Well, I can only catch what's thrown me" will be "twisted," according to him. Yet he still says them anyway.

Either he has a serious denial going, doesn't understand the consequences or has some psychological/mental issues.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2495011 said:
No, you sue people who spread lies publicly.

That's how you get them to not spread lies or receive a measure of compensation from their lies.

But T.O. knows the game.

T.O. also should know that by mentioning a reporters name over and over again (especially when other media outlets have picked up on the same story) validates that reporter in the eyes of other media.

Uh...like you? So T.O. validated Werder's comments to you? :laugh2:

Birds of a feather flock togeather, I suppose.

"Daddy.....?"

tyke1doe

Reaction score
5Stars;2495015 said:
Well, you sure do stick up for the fool. Get your application in to BSPN...maybe they will let you shine Werder's shoes.

:lmao2:

ahahahahaha!

With material like that you should try out for "Last Comic Standing."

ahahahahaha!

Such comedy.

Thanks for the laugh. :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2495022 said:
I don't know if he does. T.O. appears bi-polar to me. I mean, he knows that his comments about wanting the ball more are going to be "construed," according to him, yet he says them anyway. He knows his comments "Well, I can only catch what's thrown me" will be "twisted," according to him. Yet he still says them anyway.

Either he has a serious denial going, doesn't understand the consequences or has some psychological/mental issues.

Wow, you are good! Not only are you a reporter, you are also a psycologist, too! :confused:

You are a pretty fart smeller, bud!

:laugh2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tyke1doe;2495022 said:

Or, he's the type of individual who doesn't give a damn. Sometimes, people attempt to classify someone's established behavior as being something complicated when it really, REALLY isn't.