Tony will be terrific Thanksgiving

SacredStar

Reaction score
November 24, 2008
Tony will be terrific Thanksgiving

IRVING - How do I know? History tells me so.

In his previous two Thanksgiving Day starts, the Cowboys two-time Pro Bowl QB has completed 43-of-57 passes for 501 yards, seven TDs and one interception.

Need more? He's coming off a 341-yard, three-TD, zero-interception performance against San Francisco and will be facing a Seattle defense that ranks 31st in the league.

Need even more? Romo's thrown for three TDs in each of his four home games this season.

Add it all up and you've got another terrific day for Tony.

http://www.pass3r.com/story-bar/tony-will-be-terrific-thanksgiving/

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Monster Heel;2441919 said:
Forget the stats and big days. Just leave Texas Stadium at 8-4.

I agree. Seatle is so bad that this smells like a trap game. And te X-factor is Mike Holmgren vs. Wade Phillips. Sorry, but Holmgren has won playoff games and a Super Bowl as a coach. And he most recently beat Parcells in the playoffs. Notice how I didn't say "the Cowboys"? :laugh2:

Rudy

Reaction score
I'm scared of Seattle and I don't know why...I think maybe 'cause I haven't gotten used to them sucking for the first time in years.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
You're terrific Tony. I love you sweetie! :kiss:

(Sorry everyone, I couldn't resist! :lmao: )

tony-romo-and-jessica-simpson.jpg

This phot needs a caption! :D LOL :D

Smith22

Reaction score
Crush the Seahags, then a HUGE game against Pitt. I think we blow the Seahags out Thursday. The Sehags have no passing game at all and we are looking better and better on run defense. The Seahags also have a small front 4 on defense, meaning our massive OL should open up some room for the ground game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Normally I'll take a W anyway we can get it. But Thursday we play a team we should really hammer. I'll still take that W even if it's a close game. But just as important I want to avoid any more injuries.

Smith22

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2442048 said:
I'll still take that W even if it's a close game. But just as important I want to avoid any more injuries.

Exactly.

Goal 1: Win

Goal 2: NO injuries.

Anything else is a bonus.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
While we're playing soothsayer, how is Nick Folk going to do? the defense?

...I ask because I'm thinking of picking one or both up to replace Matt Bryant and the Giants defense respectively in my FFL this week. :)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I agree with the above statement about the W being the first goal and getting out without anymore injuries being goal #2.

Anything above and beyond that is icing on the cake for me. I don't care if it's 10-7 or 45-10 as long as we win.

The fan in me is over-riding the fantasy player in me with that statement as well cause a big day by Owens would really help, also a big day by Roy would be nice, but I'll be thrilled as can be with a W no matter how it comes.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Should be a fun game! Much needed win, for sure w/ the rough 4 games afterwards.