Tony's Career Matters

superonyx

Reaction score
8112316.jpg

perrykemp

Reaction score
Sorry, many of us love and have enjoyed Romo and will continue to do so if he returns to the playing field for the Cowboys.

Having said that, no man is above the team.

You'll get over it if somehow Dak continues winning and they never pull him.

I observed first hand a high percentage of Packer fans who never thought they'd get over Favre being shipped out of town by Ted Thompson who got over it really fast when Aaron Rodgers took his place.

Craig

Reaction score
Sorry, many of us love and have enjoyed Romo and will continue to do so if he returns to the playing field for the Cowboys.

Having said that, no man is above the team.

You'll get over it if somehow Dak continues winning and they never pull him.

I observed first hand a high percentage of Packer fans who never thought they'd get over Favre being shipped out of town by Ted Thompson who got over it really fast when Aaron Rodgers took his place.
There are players that are above the team. For example, I would have taken an X (well looks like it would have been a one)year break if Manziel had joined this team.

Titleist

Reaction score
If Romo is ready to go, he goes in. Period. I love Dak but Romo gives us the best chance to contend for the playoffs.

Besides nothing wrong with Dak developing behind one of the greatest to play for the Star.

Craig

Reaction score
If Romo is ready to go, he goes in. Period. I love Dak but he gives us the best chance to contend for the playoffs.

Besides nothing wrong with Dak developing behind one of the greatest to play for the Star.
Dak could develop to the point of it not being automatic, but his growth would have to drastically accellerste to get to that point by mid season.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Tony's career doesn't matter any more than Don Merediths...Graig Mortons or Danny Whites...all were vastly better technical QB's and played in a no nonsense NFL.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony's the man, of course.

I"m curious to hear how he handles all of this when he gets back to starting. I bet he and Dak handle it beautifully. Plus, by the time it happens, we'll be in the middle of the CIN/GB/PHI run, so we might have different feelings about the competition at that point.

Either way, I don't think the real fur flies at the QB position this time around. Next injury/next offseason may be a different story. So I"m just going to enjoy watching Dak develop, and then enjoy Tony while he's playing after that. The rest is going to take care of itself.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Tony's the man, of course.

I"m curious to hear how he handles all of this when he gets back to starting. I bet he and Dak handle it beautifully. Plus, by the time it happens, we'll be in the middle of the CIN/GB/PHI run, so we might have different feelings about the competition at that point.

Either way, I don't think the real fur flies at the QB position this time around. Next injury/next offseason may be a different story. So I"m just going to enjoy watching Dak develop, and then enjoy Tony while he's playing after that. The rest is going to take care of itself.

Eagles are currently holding people to 9ppg.

We're going to need our firepower back!