Tony's quote on the effect of the "turmoil"

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He said, "It's funny how people actually think this affects the football game. People actually didn't think we had a chance because of this."

LOL.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the way the Cowboys put the crap aside and took care of business. And I don't care that the Giants are struggling or that Jacobs didn't play. Whatever. The Cowboys overcame the craziest week in NFL history.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2494131 said:
Did ya hear his jab at Proctor lol???

Haha I did, and loved it.

"You know if the left guard....or wide receiver doesnt win his matchup, it effects me, it effects all of us."

EndGame

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2494131 said:
Did ya hear his jab at Proctor lol???
I caught that. I think it was actually something of a Freudian slip. He was just putting an example out there and said left guard. It almost sounded like he realized what he was doing as he said it, and just let it go.

Reaction score
theogt;2494103 said:
He said, "It's funny how people actually think this affects the football game. People actually didn't think we had a chance because of this."

LOL.

I just posted the same exact thing, in my words. Great minds think alike.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He just joked, "I'm out for the season." Everybody laughed, but don't say that Tony.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2494138 said:
Haha I did, and loved it.

"You know if the left guard....or wide receiver doesnt win his matchup, it effects me, it effects all of us."
this is what he said for those asking