Top 101 NFL free agents of 2022: Odell Beckham Jr. highest-ranked WR still available

Carson

Reaction score
Kyzir White has been my choice at LB since the season ended

Get Tretter and White and see you at the draft

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Still some decent names on this list, albeit most on the backside of their careers, but some good stopgaps.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I would like to get JC Tretter. he may not be elite or great, but he is far far better than Biadasz.
Kyzir White would be nice to have in the LB group, because outside of Parsons, the rest are ho hum and as much as we may love Cox, he is unknown yet.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think you will probably see them add a WR, interior OL and a defensive lineman before camp.

Looking at numbers, I think an OL is definitely likely and an LB. Don't know on the receiver or DL. We've got five receivers likely to make the team (Lamb, Gallup, Washington, Brown and Fehoko), five DL (Gallimore, Odighizuwa, Watkins, Hill, Bohanna) and five DE (Lawrence, Fowler, Armstrong, Basham, Golston). For the OL, there are seven (Smith, McGovern, Biadasz, Martin, Steele, Ball, Farniok) and at LB, we have four (Parsons, LVE, Cox, Gifford). There are a few other players on the team who shouldn't be considered likely to make the roster, but we generally like to have enough that we would actually be willing to carry on the 53 before heading into the draft.

I expect some special-teams LB to be signed and at least a swing tackle (but possibly an OL who can compete for starting guard).

quickccc

Reaction score
(sigh) ...the FA frenzy for Cowboys is over ... expect special teams and return guys like Bernard Francis, Dorian Thompson. etc.

i think CJ Goodwin was on a 2 year term so he's not a UFA, right ?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think these three are possibilities (1 of the 2 OGs) because they should be cheaper fill types that has some connection to Cowboys.

Tyeler Davison NT (Former Quinn starter)
Will Hernandez OG (OL they were interested in the draft and worked out with Cowboys starters)
Trai Turner OG (another OL they were interested in the draft, gave up pick in 3rd to trade up for Tank and then tried to trade back up for Turner)

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I may be missing something but isn't Jadaveon Clowney still out there? I know he's been more hype than substance but I was surprised to see he had nine sacks for the Browns last year. Makes more sense to go after him than JPP if the rumors about him are true.

Also signing T.Y. Hilton to a cheap one year "prove it" deal could add depth to the WR corps. Sounds like a Cowboys move.

Carson

Reaction score
I may be missing something but isn't Jadaveon Clowney still out there? I know he's been more hype than substance but I was surprised to see he had nine sacks for the Browns last year. Makes more sense to go after him than JPP if the rumors about him are true.

Also signing T.Y. Hilton to a cheap one year "prove it" deal could add depth to the WR corps. Sounds like a Cowboys move.
They both want more than $1 million to play

speedkilz88

Reaction score

I think the idea is that JPP coming off of an injury year will need to sign a prove it deal as well. Clowney despite the 9 sks has critics saying he still had a pretty uneven year and I would think he expects to get paid for those 9 sks anyway.