Top 3 draft picks

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice to see our top three contribute and make some plays.

We got Felix with over 200+ total yards and a great kickoff return for a TD.

We had jenkins make a heck of a play to deflect the ball on what would have been a big pass play.

We had Bennett make a nice catch and run when Witten was being checked and out of the game.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
yep, great points.. i was thinking the same thing last night..

also, Felix is now leading the NFL in kickoff returns! he is averaging 38.1 yards per return, while Darren Sproles is averaging 36.1 yards per return.. it's a big dropoff after those two..

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2262588 said:
Nice to see our top three contribute and make some plays.

We got Felix with over 200+ total yards and a great kickoff return for a TD.

We had jenkins make a heck of a play to deflect the ball on what would have been a big pass play.

We had Bennett make a nice catch and run when Witten was being checked and out of the game.

I was thinking the same.....gotta love all three of these picks....wow!

FCBarca

Reaction score
True, true...Can't remember a time when 3 rookies had big plays in a game this early into their rookie season...Not bad

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The fact that we didn't have any real pressing needs (though WR is debatable) heading into the draft allowed us pretty much to go BPA for our system. So we could get three guys based on the fact that they are talented, plain and simple. Its certainly a nice luxury to have.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Future;2263664 said:
The fact that we didn't have any real pressing needs (though WR is debatable) heading into the draft allowed us pretty much to go BPA for our system. So we could get three guys based on the fact that they are talented, plain and simple. Its certainly a nice luxury to have.

:hammer:

I like how everyone has shut up about Bennett, the kid can play

it is funny though watching him meander to the line, his gait is huge, he kind of stomps slowly to the line, it's just funny

Hailmary

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Jenkins played any FS at college?

I realize that it doesn't make sense to play him at safety when you have an experienced Watkins on the roster, but was just wondering if it's an option during Roy's absence.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Definately. They all contributed nicely last night. Bennett nearly has another big reception, that would have given us a first down on 3 and 22, but Dawkins made the only good play he made all night for the Eagles by hitting him from behind and knocking the ball loose.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2263672 said:
:hammer:

I like how everyone has shut up about Bennett, the kid can play

it is funny though watching him meander to the line, his gait is huge, he kind of stomps slowly to the line, it's just funny

Me too.
And once he figures out how to use that big fat behind of his to screen out the defenders, he'll be a force in the endzone offensive sets.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The problem is we all know Martellus Bennett sucks. The guys who watched Hard Knocks clued us in.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled sanity check.

NMfan

Reaction score
Martellus Bennett made a super block on MB3s on yard run. He totally sealed the end by blocking three eagles and then pancaking his guy after the TD.