Top 5 Most Frustrating Things This Season

jamesdojr

Reaction score
5. The drama - It's truely sad when a guy (like Pacman) that could have contributed is INCAPABLE of staying out of trouble.

4. The BS fans get week in and week out - I can't remember when coaches, players, media, and fans, were saying a million different things. Case in point... Did I misread? Wasn't Romo going to play this past weekend? Last I heard Jerry said it was up to Romo. So you're telling me Romo decided not to play..... puleeezz if you expect me to believe that. Could that deception be the reason why our QB is now running in the shadows to and from his locker?

3. Offensive Line - It was no more than 2-3 weeks ago that they were STILL being touted as one of the best in the league.... What the hell happened? Did they forget how to play? Is Kosier that good? And while we're on that topic... when the hell is he coming back? I think he's been out enough to heal. Get his soft sissy a@# out on the field or cut him. And where is Montrae Holland? Proctor aint cutting it. But again why would I think this coaching staff would notice that?

2. Coaching - Our coordinators are a joke. I didn't know much about Stewart when he came but Garrett should be ashamed of his game plans. It's not that there are bad game plans.... there are seemingly NO game plans. The whole offense looks like it steps on the field and has no direction. Does our run set up the pass? Last year I thought we were a passing team? That was our identity. Did we change it? If so why? Was it broke last year? Speaking off game plans....I had no idea the Rams signed a CB off the street last week (Farkir Brown)... AND WE DIDN'T ATTACK HIM A MINIMUM OF 15 TIMES??? Are you kidding me????

1. Defense - I'm so disgusted with our defense as I know you all are as well. All that money. All those draft picks. Bradie James - I watch his interviews every week. This guy just plain *** does not care. He has NO fire, I repeat ZERO. Isn't he a captain? Hamlin is in the same boat. He just wants his check. Jerry wasted his money on this guy. I like Tank's attitude, at least in his iterviews, but a guy that big and that talented has no business playing like he has. He's getting owned week in and week out by centers and guards that don't stand out on my radar as being anything special. Can we play our CBs any further off? Why don't we just have them stand on the sidelines? Ridiculous.

THE WINNER - Wade's attitude. This has been talked about a million times. I'll say this. If he admits that the mistakes are his week in and week out, why doesn't he fire himself?

HONORABLE MENTION
This was supposed to be the easiest stretch of our schedule (Bengals, Cardinals, Rams, Bucs). It's extrememly concerning that we strugged with it. What will we do when the schedule gets tough. I guess stay tuned.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Half of this garbage is not really worth replying to, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

RE: Romo. He Tried to throw before the game and was not effective. Simple as that. He knew that by playing he'd be putting us in worse position than by not playing. Period.

RE: Kosier. Are you a doctor? How do you know he has had enough time to heal? Were you also one of the people *****ing when he came back and reinjured the foot during the Green Bay game saying he came back to soon? After *****ing about him missing too much time before that? Easy for you to sit at a computer and tell someone they are a wimp for not playing.

RE: Holland. Have you been at the practices? How do you know this guy would be an upgrade over Proctor? "He can't be any worse" is not a real analysis, he certainly could be worse.

davey999

Reaction score
James is just plain terrible. All his tackles come after backs have already gained at least 5 yards. He's useless.

3-4 Linebackers are supposed to ATTACK the line - he just doesn't have the instincts to play the position. Zach Thomas, on the other hand has the instincts, but is passed his prime.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not getting off the field on 3rd down really hurts.

Plus we used to stop teams on 3rd and 1. We havent done that all year.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
  1. Injuries
  2. Not correcting the same issues that we had last year
  3. Play sloppiness
  4. Lossing to teams we are favored against
  5. Players not caring about #4

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
CATCH17;2362508 said:
Not getting off the field on 3rd down really hurts.

Plus we used to stop teams on 3rd and 1. We havent done that all year.

We can't stop them when it is 3rd and 17. How are we suppossed to stop them on 3rd and 1. we haven't done that for a while now. Last year, it seemed like teams were practicing their first two downs only to put in a real play on 3rd.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
1) Lack of intensity
2) Overall Slopiness of play
3) Injuries
4) Coaching
5) Defense/Offensive Line

Skill only goes so far, when the other team out works you.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2362575 said:
  1. Injuries
  2. Not correcting the same issues that we had last year
  3. Play sloppiness
  4. Lossing to teams we are favored against
  5. Players not caring about #4

number 2 and number 3 are the same my friend

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Re: Romo - How do you know? Were YOU on the field? All I know is Romo went to the coaches and wanted to play. Jerry said the decisions was Romo's. Then he's out. Why? Wade Phillips first said that is was becasue the game was out of reach.... Wasn't there a point in the game where the game was not out of reach? Or did the Rams do something to score 17 points all on one play???? Then Wade retracted his original statement and said that something MIRACULOUS was going on RIGHT BEFORE THE GAME with Romo's grip..... two words B### S##t. They didn't let Romo be the leader the team needed him to be.

Re: Kosier - I'm not a Doctor but I do run a hospital.... including a physical therapy department. I've seen old people rehab from some of these injuries faster. Kosier needs to get his butt on the field. Newman... same thing. he's due back any week now. I've had his injury personally. I came back in 6 weeks and I was in football and gymnastics. Do you trust that this coaching staff is making all the right decisions? If you do, I clearly must be responding to Wade Phillips right now - bunch of constant excuse makers!!!!

Re: Holland - Wouldn't the team have signed him becasue he was an upgrade? Or because he was a downgrade?

As for your reference to me b****ing, you're right! I pay for more than what I'm getting from this team. hats, jerseys, tickets, memorabilia, this team should be ashamed from top to bottom. Jerry said it himself. The fans deserve more.

So go make excuses somewhere else. Preferrably with Wade and Bradie James. Clearly being losers is ok with you all.

c0wb0y_m0nkey;2362488 said:
Half of this garbage is not really worth replying to, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

RE: Romo. He Tried to throw before the game and was not effective. Simple as that. He knew that by playing he'd be putting us in worse position than by not playing. Period.

RE: Kosier. Are you a doctor? How do you know he has had enough time to heal? Were you also one of the people *****ing when he came back and reinjured the foot during the Green Bay game saying he came back to soon? After *****ing about him missing too much time before that? Easy for you to sit at a computer and tell someone they are a wimp for not playing.

RE: Holland. Have you been at the practices? How do you know this guy would be an upgrade over Proctor? "He can't be any worse" is not a real analysis, he certainly could be worse.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;2362488 said:

I disagree about the Holland point. He is a lineman that we trade for and was a starter in Denver....If he can't beat out Proctor then that raises questions !!!!!!!

Q_the_man

Reaction score
jamesdojr;2362948 said:
Re: Kosier - I'm not a Doctor but I do run a hospital.... including a physical therapy department. I've seen old people rehab from some of these injuries faster. Kosier needs to get his butt on the field. Newman... same thing. he's due back any week now. I've had his injury personally. I came back in 6 weeks and I was in football and gymnastics.

LOL, Your not a doctor but run a hospital, well those old people, do they have to go play football the next week and play 70 plays defending against 300lb+ DL, lbs, Kosier can walk and run but to have the strenght to play a whole game against players smashing at him all game, is he ready, since ur not a doctor but run a hospital...

jamesdojr;2362948 said:
. Re: Holland - Wouldn't the team have signed him becasue he was an upgrade? Or because he was a downgrade?
BEcause Doctor, he's a backup, that's like saying didn't the Cowboys sign BJ to backup Romo because he should be a upgrade. players are backup for a reason.....

jamesdojr;2362948 said:
As for your reference to me b****ing, you're right! I pay for more than what I'm getting from this team. hats, jerseys, tickets, memorabilia, this team should be ashamed from top to bottom. Jerry said it himself. The fans deserve more.
I think all fans from all teams our mad that their team is not living up to what they paid for, unfortunately we cannot have 32 16-0 teams

links18

Reaction score
The fact that Holland can't beat out Procter (who has clearly sucked) after 2 months with the team is more than concerning. Whose freakin' call was that anyway?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2363213 said:
The fact that Holland can't beat out Procter (who has clearly sucked) after 2 months with the team is more than concerning. Whose freakin' call was that anyway?

IDK someone brought up an interesting point that when they stated that MB3 didn't start until the playoff game.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
No, but if you knew anything about rehab, you'd know that they have other obstacles that are just as difficult to overcome at their age. Factor that in, genius. And by the way, your very first comment shows that you clearly have no clue about the structure of hospitals. Get educated on the topic before you spew crap!

Did I say I was a Doctor or did I say I was NOT a doctor? I think that was NOT! In case you don't keep up with the Cowboys, Holland was signed to backup Kosier, not Proctor. Wade even said they'd try to get him into the playbook and plugged into the offense. Has that happened? "Maybe Holland wasn't so good after all" is only another excuse. Then we need to discuss Wade's ability to judge talent prior to giving away draft picks.

Q_the_man;2363182 said:
LOL, Your not a doctor but run a hospital, well those old people, do they have to go play football the next week and play 70 plays defending against 300lb+ DL, lbs, Kosier can walk and run but to have the strenght to play a whole game against players smashing at him all game, is he ready, since ur not a doctor but run a hospital...

BEcause Doctor, he's a backup, that's like saying didn't the Cowboys sign BJ to backup Romo because he should be a upgrade. players are backup for a reason.....

I think all fans from all teams our mad that their team is not living up to what they paid for, unfortunately we cannot have 32 16-0 teams