Top 5 players for the cowboys after 10 games

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Here are my top 5 players in this order for the cowboys this year: These are the players that I think have had the biggest impact.

Romo-great year, probably will eclipse the 40 TD mark. Only a few players have ever done that. Pretty amazing!

TO- hope he can keep it up...problem with TO is this. He does what he is doing now. He gets everyone to like him then boom...something happens...he then divides the locker room because half the players are still loyal to him...thats what happened in Philly and we dont need it here. I hope he has grown up. We will see. He gets the ball alot so things should be ok but if Romo starts going away from him it could get ugly.

Ware - the guy just keeps getting better. And by the way I already said I was wrong on him and Merriman so for all you people who want to jump on me about it....It's already in the post archives...a long time ago...last year. Ware is all over the place and should get to 14.5 sacks this year IMO. The way he runs down RB's and QB's from 10 or 15 yards away, its amazing! Can we get one more of him somewhere? If we did we would be unstoppable!

Ellis - The guy is really turning it up! To be where he is at in this short of a time really shows what kind of a player he is. Maybe he was better than we thought because he had no talent around him all those years. Maybe he would be a 12 sack guy with some players around him. He has been a big difference maker.

The whole O line - I cant really pick out a player, they are all playing great but getting Davis at RG really helped. I told you guys that Jerry would want to move him to LT and thats what he was talking about a few days ago.....that wont be good...where is that bleustar guy now? I think that's his name...he was like no Davis is never going to LT...ever....

thoughts?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
1. ROmo

big gap

2. T.O
3. Witten
little gap

4. barber
5. Henry
6. Ware
7. Crayton
8. Brady James
9.newman
10.Ellis

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I hope TO doesn't cause a problem but if things go south between he and Romo (or the Cowboys) for whatever reason I feel Romo holds all the cards. WRs (even if their not as good as TO) can be found. Young franchise QBs who've just signed major contract like Romo are worth their weight in gold. Believe the team rallies around Romo not TO.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I cant believe none of u mentioned the best K in the NFL.........NICK FOLK

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1782242 said:
TO- hope he can keep it up...problem with TO is this. He does what he is doing now. He gets everyone to like him then boom...something happens...he then divides the locker room because half the players are still loyal to him...thats what happened in Philly and we dont need it here. I hope he has grown up. We will see. He gets the ball alot so things should be ok but if Romo starts going away from him it could get ugly.

Yawn.

DallasDomination;1782255 said:
1. ROmo

big gap

2. T.O
3. Witten
little gap

4. barber
5. Henry
6. Ware
7. Crayton
8. Brady James
9.newman
10.Ellis

Big Gap? - yeah a big gap(between Romo and TO?) in Romo's TD total. They compliment each other VERY well.... TO should be 2. and Witten should be 2a

DallasDomination

Reaction score
YoMick;1782292 said:
Yawn.

Big Gap? - yeah a big gap(between Romo and TO?) in Romo's TD total. They compliment each other VERY well.... TO should be 2. and Witten should be 2a

just my opinion...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1782298 said:
just my opinion...

And I respect that... I do...

its just how are we going to give Romo major props and make him #1(which I agree with you) and then say there is a BIG gap to the next guy.... the guy that will end up with about half the TD's that Romo throws.

I just want to understand your opinion.... the basis

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
tony romo.......without him we are doomed.

terrell owens..........playing very well.

jason witten............words are no good to describe what he means to our team.

marion barber..........nuff said.

terence newman...............the most underrated player in the national football league.

demarcus ware...........the second best player on the team..

that's 6 .........but a damn good six.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
Romo
Witten
Owens
Williams
Ware
and bonus Davis and Barber

dallasfan

Reaction score
Romo-without him, nothing works as well
Ware-the catalyst of the defense
TO-keeps teams from keying in on other options
Witten-works the underneath routes and bails romo out a lot
O-Line-too hard to single anyone out of this group, they're playing great as whole

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
dallasfan;1782353 said:
Romo-without him, nothing works as well
Ware-the catalyst of the defense
TO-keeps teams from keying in on other options
Witten-works the underneath routes and bails romo out a lot
O-Line-too hard to single anyone out of this group, they're playing great as whole

You are spot on with that

I can't imagine placing another defensive guy in the top 5. Newman has been good, but not better than the 4 guys on offense.

dallasfan

Reaction score
It's hard to put Newman or Henry in the top 5 cause both have been in and out of the lineup. Same goes for Ellis, and I almost put Hamlin in, cause we have given up far fewer big plays this year, but decided that since we're an offensive team, 4 guys on offense made sense.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1782255 said:
1. ROmo

big gap

2. T.O
3. Witten
little gap

4. barber
5. Henry
6. Ware