Video: Top Plays: Dez Being Dez

ethiostar

Reaction score
The kid is awesome. Its also nice to see Mo is right there with him on all of those catches.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
i liked the double move .... or was that a triple:D
I can tell he's been working on his route running. Luv it!!!!

coult44

Reaction score
Dez is making MO, Carr, and Scandrick, so much better.......As long as he doesn't kill their confidence in practice, LOL, they will all be better because of this...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Man, Dez was wearing Claiborne out.

Mo had good position, but you can't really stop Dez on a lot of those.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The kid is awesome. Its also nice to see Mo is right there with him on all of those catches.

As crazy as it sounds...i'm more impressed by Claiborne's coverage. Dez was giving him work in his routes and he still beat him but that coverage was impressive.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Nice to see Dez not taking it easy on our secondary, it's only going to make them better and more prepared for when game time comes.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I didn't see anything special in those clips TBO. If anything Mo was step for step with him on one on one drills. Where are the clips that I keep reading about where Dez is destroying Mo, Carr and Scandrick?

Eskimo

Reaction score
The thing that is impressive is how Mo is able to mirror Dez but how does is still able to adjust his body and steal the ball away or block Mo out with his body enough to make the catch. IMO, MO couldn't really play any of those much better as the WR is at a distinct advantage in these drills.