Tortillas make me nauseous?!?!

kmp77

Reaction score
I just ate fajitas and now feel nauseous. I feel the same way after eating breakfast tacos. Why do tortillas make me nauseous???? Anyone else suffer from this?

I'm not allergic to anything, not lactose intolerant, nothing is wrong with me.

hairic

Reaction score
Diabetec ketoacidosis.

Just kidding, I have no idea.

kmp77

Reaction score
Temo;3661611 said:
Evidently there is.

I mean there's nothing else I can so is wrong with me. Tortillas are the only thing that does this to me. WEIRD!

kmp77

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3662211 said:
Maybe it's the brand. Have you tried a different brand?

Doesn't matter the brand. Just weird that's the only thing that does this so just curious if anyone has heard of it.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
kmp77;3662302 said:
Doesn't matter the brand. Just weird that's the only thing that does this so just curious if anyone has heard of it.

tortillas can be corn or flour, so what do you mean it doesn't matter what the brand is?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I am slightly allergic to corn. Didn't know until I was 30 and I ate 3/4th's of a box of corn flakes and my throat felt itchy and was swollen a little.

I repeated that a while later and it did the same thing. I can eat a big quantity and only get a little bloated normally like a lot of foods do to ppl.

Ren

Reaction score
make your own, it's really easy and tastes way better

Kangaroo

Reaction score
kmp77;3660860 said:
I just ate fajitas and now feel nauseous. I feel the same way after eating breakfast tacos. Why do tortillas make me nauseous???? Anyone else suffer from this?

I'm not allergic to anything, not lactose intolerant, nothing is wrong with me.

have you tried whole wheat ones ?

But no is the answer