TO's post-game interview

Boysboy

Reaction score
He may have been PISSED, but, he said..."I have nothing to say....what dont you get? I have nothing to say" with his back turned in the locker room.

No doubt BSPN may try to spin even THIS as well like he's melting down the locker room. But nonetheless, at least for awhile, it's best for him to take the "silence is golden approach"...just don't say much.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
Boysboy;2332652 said:
He may have been PISSED, but, he said..."I have nothing to say....what dont you get? I have nothing to say" with his back turned in the locker room.

No doubt BSPN may try to spin even THIS as well like he's melting down the locker room. But nonetheless, at least for awhile, it's best for him to take the "silence is golden approach"...just don't say much.

some people might not like it but i agree bud

robjgrif

Reaction score
Boysboy;2332652 said:

T.O. was the only player I saw on the sideline trying to be a leader and fire up some players. I don't blame T.O. at all... ESPN suks!!!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2332855 said:
It's exactly what he should always do.
I have no problem with him jumping in guys faces who aren't doing their job. Not like Wade is doing it. Anytime the Cowboys do anything wrong, he has this "Awww shucks" reaction & does nothing. Need SOMEONE on that sideline with some passion.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2332860 said:
I have no problem with him jumping in guys faces who aren't doing their job. Not like Wade is doing it. Anytime the Cowboys do anything wrong, he has this "Awww shucks" reaction & does nothing. Need SOMEONE on that sideline with some passion.

Ummmmm this was about the press in the locker room. At least I thought it was.;)

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2332860 said:

Exactly. They need someone on BOTH sides of the ball doing it. Hell, even a special teams guy. Let Davis just go OFF on the special teams guys, let Ware step up and be the leader of the defense and YELL at them. On O, we have TO, but defense and special teams have nobody.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He did the right thing. He tried firing them up on the field, getting on people and such, and it's best to just not say anything to media members cause they're going to take it whatever way they want and spin it.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I wish this team had 52 other guys that wanted to win as much as Owens.

Probably the ONLY person on our team that I could call a leader.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
GoinForSix;2333071 said:
I wish this team had 52 other guys that wanted to win as much as Owens.

Probably the ONLY person on our team that I could call a leader.
T.O. was a leader that entire game. He helped on the two long catches by Barber and Crayton by blocking and getting in front of Cardinal defenders. Getting on Gurode for not jumping on the fumble instead of staring at the football in amazement. He was pumped literally pumping his fist when Folk made the FG to send it to OT.