Total number of picks

Reaction score
I know that the Cowboys have six regular picks in the 2010 draft, minus the fifth rounder given up to the Broncos for backup OG Montrae Holland. Do they have any compensatory picks coming?

Another thing...why is it that compensatory picks aren't taken into account in mock drafts? I mean, they are true picks that are taken within the draft, right? I was just looking at a 7-round Draft Order Guide on BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1, and they don't show them. It's like they're not there. It's not just now. They won't be shown there--ever! I think Drafttek shows them, but that's one of the few sites that does. Can anyone tell me why that is?

The Realist

Reaction score
Cogan;3118013 said:
I know that the Cowboys have six regular picks in the 2010 draft, minus the fifth rounder given up to the Broncos for backup OG Montrae Holland. Do they have any compensatory picks coming?

Another thing...why is it that compensatory picks aren't taken into account in mock drafts? I mean, they are true picks that are taken within the draft, right? I was just looking at a 7-round Draft Order Guide on BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1, and they don't show them. It's like they're not there. It's not just now. They won't be shown there--ever! I think Drafttek shows them, but that's one of the few sites that does. Can anyone tell me why that is?

1) We won't have any comp picks. Signed as much/more than we lost in free agency.

2) There is never any traffic on the extra mile.