Total snaps played in last 5 years by players a team drafted themselves

JBS

Reaction score
Sucks Ronald Jones was traded to us as a free agent lol
Hahahahahaha. Yes, because he’s a stark contrast to the type of FAs this franchise has signed for the last 12 years. You are really good at this game. Maybe all the big name free agents we are going to sign just don’t want to participate in training camp and we will sign them after

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Posters discrediting this as "possibly loving our picks too much and shouldnt" are simply laying ground to avoid the QB debate.

Dallas, as I believe most insiders and football minds would agree, drafts top of the league. We, unlike a lot of other teams, can survive the QB market better than others thanks to Will McClay.

But posters will fight tooth and nail about QB pay while avoiding talking about real dilemmas ACTUAL GM's are faced with regarding QB's, their pay, letting them walk, wasting other star players careers chasing Tom Brady's, etc..

Dallas can put talent around a highly paid QB. But no one wants to agree...they want to argue.

Its just blatant.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That's been my point all along about the incessant 27 years whining mantra...all I want to know about is the last 5.

Or 2.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
GIF by Groundhog Day

Big_D

Reaction score
Our 80 year old GM is still waiting for his ridiculous philosophy to pay off.