News: TPI: Miami Dolphins G Robert Hunt won't play Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys

fivetwos

Reaction score
They are using their backup center as it is, and HIS backup….name escapes me…was just signed and hasn’t played a snap in four years.

McDaniel will scheme to overcome this.

Gotta show us something this week Mazi.

rambo2

Reaction score
They have issues with thier oline. They have had a lot of injuries in general.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
They are using their backup center as it is, and HIS backup….name escapes me…was just signed and hasn’t played a snap in four years.

And that right there is a sign of a good coach. We will see Sunday.

exciter

Reaction score

Eichenburg I think… former 2nd round pick!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Eichenburg I think… former 2nd round pick!
Yeah that’s him….actually he must have handled Quinnen Williams fairly well unless they doubled him constantly. Maybe that’s what opened up a big game for Chubb.

CCBoy

Reaction score
They have issues with thier oline. They have had a lot of injuries in general.
The run defense has roots on the outside now and an all go on attacking their passing game. The Cowboys defensive lines really has all but Johnathan Hankins.

CCBoy

Reaction score
4:00 p.m. – The Dallas Cowboys have officially listed starting left tackle Tyron Smith (back) as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Starting left guard Zack Martin (thigh) was upgraded to limited in Friday's practice report and is listed as questionable against the Dolphins.
After missing last Sunday's game against Buffalo, safety Malik Hooker (ankle) is listed as questionable for Miami, but the outlook looks bright after hitting the practice field twice this week.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/updates-december-2023

exciter

Reaction score
Yeah that’s him….actually he must have handled Quinnen Williams fairly well unless they doubled him constantly. Maybe that’s what opened up a big game for Chubb.
Chubb plays for the Dolphins???